The Official HBO How To Make It In America Thread [INFO ON SEASON 2 ON PAGE 1]

At first, I thought this was another reality show. I wasn't aware that it was on HBO until a friend told me the show was from the creators of Entourage. So you already know I had to see what it was all about. It has its dull moment but the antics on here are hilarious. Especially the last scene where Cam enters the "warehouse/shop" and tells Rene about the truck being stolen. Such execution on how he brought it up.
laugh.gif
Total buzz kill. Can't wait for the next episode.

Good Episode. I like how they aren't getting things so fast, keeps it interesting to see how they stay afloat. The Cam and Rene stuff is great and can't wait to see what happens in the season finale. And of course Rachel is rocking out to Cudi before "Drake" interrupts haha. I know Ben hated those samples? But doesn't he still have a big roll of denim just chilling? what's going to happen with that?

Pretty good episode, it sucks it's the season finale next week.

Anyone know what song was played right after the truck got stolen and Cam/Ben went their separate ways?

The place where the truck got stolen is not too far away from my house.  They were in Kellogg's diner in Williamsburg. 

I was like
eek.gif
when I saw that.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Anyone know what song was played right after the truck got stolen and Cam/Ben went their separate ways?
Phoenix - Rome (Neighbors remix ft. Devendra Banhart)

Intv with Greenberg and Victor Rasuk this Friday. Anyone have any questions they'd like answered?

Decent episode... I really hope there is a season 2.. I'm really likin wher the show is going...

damn the season finale is already here. anybody know if its getting picked up for a second season?

Originally Posted by rocman23

damn the season finale is already here. anybody know if its getting picked up for a second season?

I think HBO is even surprised how successful the show has been. Damn right it got picked up.
I still dunno what Rachel's story has to do with the show. Her character development is terrible, and the only thing that ties her in is that she used to date Ben. Other than that she's not on the grind like Cam and Ben/Rene

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I think HBO is even surprised how successful the show has been. Damn right it got picked up.
I still dunno what Rachel's story has to do with the show. Her character development is terrible, and the only thing that ties her in is that she used to date Ben. Other than that she's not on the grind like Cam and Ben/Rene

Has not been picked back up. Not saying it won't be, but nothing has been officially signed for a second season quite yet.

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by bkmac

Phoenix - Rome (Neighbors remix ft. Devendra Banhart)

Intv with Greenberg and Victor Rasuk this Friday. Anyone have any questions they'd like answered?
I was just about to ask you if you could get it up on your blog, I click the link and it's already there
grin.gif
. Thanks.

The truck getting stolen was so predictable.  Ben and Cam were too comfortable in the episode and thought they were good.  They were eating at the diner and you could see the truck so clearly through that giant window.

On a sidenote, i'm about to watch Spread.  Time to see Julie's goods.

Even though I didn't like this show at first, I kept watching, hoping it would improve and it has.

I like the show now and hope it gets picked up for a second season.

EDIT: Looking for the soundtracks to all the episodes. Any help?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I hate Rachel, shes just dead wack, but besides being
Bens ex, she is in a position in her life where she isnt
totally content with the moves she's making. This deal
with Darren is a big move, but she wants to get it based
off her skill & not kuz she's sleeping wit dude.

Everyone in the show is grinding, except for Capo, he's just tryna get laid.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Even though I didn't like this show at first, I kept watching, hoping it would improve and it has.

I like the show now and hope it gets picked up for a second season.

EDIT: Looking for the soundtracks to all the episodes. Any help?
nerd.gif
If you're looking for the playlist for each episode, they're all posted episode by episode on the official How to Make it in America site on HBO.

great episode, it was so funny when Cam announced the truck got stolin. Just when the show is getting good next week is already the season finale. Anyone know if HBO has picked it up for another season or two? 8 eps is so short, hope next season is atleast 12.

Only if next week's Season Finale was an hour long
tired.gif

I liked this show from Episode 1 though and it has only gotten better as the season went on, hate to see it end now.
But I'm really looking forward to Season 2 to see what kind of progress Ben and Cam have made
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom