**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ryan is in vegas right now. All i know.

And i gotta say, Cliquot is delicious. Screw all the hype, as far as champagne goes, its delicious.

laugh.gif
Water on the rocks for me, if I do go out.

Completely unrealted but i been gettin down with some Sailor Jerry (pause) and coke all day/night.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Ryan is in vegas right now. All i know.

And i gotta say, Cliquot is delicious. Screw all the hype, as far as champagne goes, its delicious.

There's as much hype around Cliquot as any other champagne and that's for good reason, it's a super well-respected champagne house and they makeamazing stuff.

lax aka rjwco jacob jesus' got stones in them and are pure fire,especially considering how cheap they are, dudes gonna be lining up like a DMP release

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

thats what i was thinking

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
I can't decide who looks more ridiculous. I'm a fan of Kanye's, but come on. I have that shirt too
laugh.gif

anyway, Nigo had his teeth replaced, right? So did Baby? Jesus H Christ, that's over the top.

Jeans jacket???!!!
laugh.gif

lax aka rjwco jacob jesus' got stones in them and are pure fire,especially considering how cheap they are, dudes gonna be lining up like a DMP release
bigles I have no clue what your talking about
wink.gif
tongue.gif

18k white gold chopard chronograph only 250 pieces made worldwide!
eek.gif

& radiomir panerai
pimp.gif

I saw the Purple City Mount Rushmore piece up close & personal for the first time. I had seen it plenty of other times but to see it for real.....man thatpiece is super low budget @ best !!!!! Not a good piece by any standards !!!!!

Also,David talking about banging those Jesus Heads for 7K SI & 9k VS. He told me that about Christmas time or a little before that.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Also,David talking about banging those Jesus Heads for 7K SI & 9k VS. He told me that about Christmas time or a little before that.

Who is David?

Back
Top Bottom