**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by endemic415

crooks-x-mosley-tribes-castellano.jpg

looks like Crooks
yeah those are it

Gunitjordan wrote:
main.php

looks like Fat Joe might have some lost some weight. In more wasy than 1
nerd.gif

doubt it.

that unique sports white CL 600 cocababy benz was VERY serious.

Unique South TV: Fat Joe's CL600 'Cocababy'

go search.

laugh.gif
at this from ebay...
c629_1.JPG

I am a custom jeweler in the Houston area. I make custom pieces, watches, chains, and grills. I can do anything that you can imagine. If you are looking for custom jewelry I will have the best quality at a wholesale price. I have also included a sample of the custom Kanye West Murakami Jesus Piece that I recently made for a customer using stainless steel and diamond simulants for $1500.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

jae0y9.jpg

amd3pw.jpg

thought the IF piece was smaller for some reason.

what glasses you wearing here ben?
pimp.gif

Is it just me or do the stones at the top of Ben's chain look a little yellow?

lol Gucci is back baby and already got a stupid chain....dude kinda looks a little rough after that bid though. Can't wait to hear some new tracks.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
at this from ebay...
c629_1.JPG

I am a custom jeweler in the Houston area. I make custom pieces, watches, chains, and grills. I can do anything that you can imagine. If you are looking for custom jewelry I will have the best quality at a wholesale price. I have also included a sample of the custom Kanye West Murakami Jesus Piece that I recently made for a customer using stainless steel and diamond simulants for $1500.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
at this from ebay...
c629_1.JPG

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

son out there sellin that snake oil
laugh.gif

oh and

looks like freaky got some explaining to do.....the one on the right is cam'ron loaner diplomats chain freaky was rockin forever....the one on the left isa new chain that mimics the older one

did he get the older one robbed? did he return the older one to camron? where's his 730 dips chain? hmmmmm
nerd.gif

2ytr7md.jpg

2cygvw4.jpg

There should've been at least one good pic of Tyga's setup from this shoot...

Back
Top Bottom