**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

smh @ the fake auction....
as for the chain thats on me with the patented cluster IF cross, that chain itself is $70,000 and it was hard getting all the stones to be consistent.
and the IF piece is a very decent size and it's heavy too. I rarely wear chains anymore so it felt heavy as hell, but I had to rep for my boys Far East Movement @ Hot Import Nights. they killed it.

I'm gonna post up some sale items on my blog 2moro... but I won't post them here.
http://blog.ifandco.com

I been busy as hell. twitter has taken over my life.

we also made some crazy casios and stuff.

LAX, that chain that YaBoy is wearing is VERY EXPENSIVE! terrible design, but it's historical. it's Baron Davis's piece. its really BD'spiece and it cost a grip for sure, I'm embarrassed that I forgot the name of the jeweler, but he's an old jewish dude out of NYC. the chain is 70%pave'd out and the piece itself weighs like 350+ grams or so VS diamonds and thats heavy as hell. behind the piece, it has Baron's name on it. i.e.made especially for Baron Davis. etc.
I'm working on a new piece for him now. YaBoy's gettin show money and I'm happy for him too. Drake got something in the works with us too. Alongwith a few other of your favorite rappers. Nobody's getting stupid big pieces, they're just gettin more creative with it during these times.

as for my collab watch, thats not it, but I'll show pics asap. It's an expensive piece, so it'll be very exclusive of course.

and FYI, I haven't really posted much on NT in the past 2 months or so, but I am hosting my last Niketalk SoCal Summit next month, the details are in theSo Cal Forum.

holla if you're interested in going. I'd like to see Manny get his homerun game on early.

peace

I been in and out of town, but I'll be in the Bay this weekend if any of y'all are around. @ the sold out ISA show. holla

I been busy as hell. twitter has taken over my life.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

XdinJU_large.jpg

SMh at first glance, I thought it was Too Short

dont understand when guys wear glasses and hats at the same time...
Example, Ron Browz, The dream and now this guy..

i remembe when a female when clowning on the Dream, she was like as a female how is she suppose 2 see your face with all that on..

its either 1 or the other.. SMH
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

XdinJU_large.jpg

SMh at first glance, I thought it was Too Short
I don't like to see Dame like this. I was just watching Backstage cuz I had never seen it before and dude was a beast when he was arguing withKevin Liles.... I know his fire is probably still there but he looks like he has lost his spark...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

l_d7132e27df2e46179bbdd6f162e5fc6c.jpg

This cat looks like Hell Rell's son

is dudes head photoshopped onto the body?
nerd.gif

might just be a weird angle... but dukes head looks disproportionate ....

If my dipset music video memory serves me correct, That dude is the one from crunk music clip when

They was in the bathroom and he had one the army jacket and get's "laid out"

He's also the same dude from gangsta music where juelz says "I'll let it bang in his right ear"

And the camera zooms in his ear drum...looks like he's lost a hella lot of weight.

If my dipset music video memory serves me correct, That dude is the one from crunk music clip when

They was in the bathroom and he had one the army jacket and get's "laid out"

He's also the same dude from gangsta music where juelz says "I'll let it bang in his right ear"

And the camera zooms in his ear drum...looks like he's lost a hella lot of weight.

Back
Top Bottom