**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

There you go, boom. I think some jewelers will charge a bit more on angels cause there so popular right now. Like look at the prices of IF & CO's angels 
laugh.gif

this is why I haven't purchased a cherub pendant yet. It just seems ridiculous that a lot of them are like 7-10 grams and they go for like 1000$. I dunno I'm not really a big fan of the iced out look either but I can't seem to find many without diamonds. But even with the diamonds I've always been under the impression that those little tiny diamonds they usually use to ice out pieces like that are practically worthless. Correct me if I'm wrong but I always thought a diamond needed to be of a substantial size (like 1/4 karat or more) to be worth anything...
The little diamonds are worthless when it comes to resell value.  

I have the larger one that's listed for less. PM me.
Done, Thanks

goldensun goldensun working on an android piece that is lawdddd. It ain't finished yet but can u post pics for the nt FAM when its done

Last edited:
Umm no. If you took something that is stainless steel that weighs 21 grams, what would the same item weigh in 14k gold....
o ok I gotcha I was confused with how u worded it. I love how people on here are defending lax still lol. So funny I dunno about u guys but once someone sells a fake watch for 20gs or whatever it was their credibility goes right out the window even if they've sold a million real ones. Not to mention they don't handle the situation. Like come on bro if ur selling all his stuff to the rappers and ball players and it was an honest mistake, u should have 20gs laying around to reimburse the man. Shouldn't have to rely on offing the fake watch to another unsuspecting victim to recoup ur money.

Umm no. If you took something that is stainless steel that weighs 21 grams, what would the same item weigh in 14k gold....
o ok I gotcha I was confused with how u worded it. I love how people on here are defending lax still lol. So funny I dunno about u guys but once someone sells a fake watch for 20gs or whatever it was their credibility goes right out the window even if they've sold a million real ones. Not to mention they don't handle the situation. Like come on bro if ur selling all his stuff to the rappers and ball players and it was an honest mistake, u should have 20gs laying around to reimburse the man. Shouldn't have to rely on offing the fake watch to another unsuspecting victim to recoup ur money.
Preach

Damn 1855 for a 15 gram angel :lol:

Mine was 2" a solid 34 grams 14k and was $1900 (don't care for angels anymore though) and looks way better than that trax trash. but yea I really don't understand the pricing on all these Angels, seems like a rip off

Golden sun and icebox...I pmed u both about an angel I would like to have made if possible. Looking forward to your response!

If anyone can answer this it would be helpful. I went on goldensun IG and went to his website. Why is his rolexes prices so low and some even have diamonds in it.

If anyone can answer this it would be helpful. I went on goldensun IG and went to his website. Why is his rolexes prices so low and some even have diamonds in it.

Older models. People who need money bring it in to them and they buy it for cheap. Could be many varius reasons.

The prices look in line with what I see other places online. Compare to bobswatches.com or jomashop.com.

Damn 1855 for a 15 gram angel
laugh.gif

Mine was 2" a solid 34 grams 14k and was $1900 (don't care for angels anymore though) and looks way better than that trax trash. but yea I really don't understand the pricing on all these Angels, seems like a rip off
the thing is da jewelery community is very tight so you wont see another jeweler on here or on da streets tell you oh dats crazy hes charging you basically for the hype not just for the work and a little more

Back
Top Bottom