**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ya thanks i've checked those out. I know solid gold is heavier but i can't figure out the exact weight difference for 14k. 
You ain't even coppin jewels B. Leave your "I wanna join the conversation questions" to yourself
Can't even take someone who speaks like that seriously 
mean.gif

My son turned 3 yesterday so I got him his first piece. Went to @goldensun and them dudes legit. I like the way they handle business and are super professional.

nice i got my son a 3mm cuban from reys, also got myself a 6mm from reys also
reys gave me a price i couldnt pass up
my son just turned one

Last edited:
nice i got my son a 3mm cuban from reys, also got myself a 6mm from reys also
reys gave me a price i couldnt pass up
my son just turned one
U got pics? I'm a rookie to the jewel game. I was considering a Cuban for myself jus didn't know what size

Hey guys I want to sell my jesus piece from ifandco the one from ebay a couple years ago. Where would I post that up at?

It's a full size 10k gold yellow with 5.84 carats si diamonds yellow Aswell. From ifandco it weight is 97.5 grams

Saw this at one of the jewelry stores at the Advance building while picking up the gold id bracelet we got my daughter for her baptism. Might have to cop if I can get it for the right price

anybody experience buying from bobswatches? The rolex's authentic? I notice some come with original paper work from rolex and if not they create a certificate of authenticity.

Back
Top Bottom