**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Ben Baller:

Just did an interview for the Wall Street Journal, should be interesting...

Good lookin' Ben.......as ALWAYS !!!!

He also said he's doing a new piece for a rapper who's a previous client and has an album coming out sooner or later.

Fab possibly?

nerd.gif
281x211.jpg
Nas gonna be comin out of pocket fairly soon but I dont think its gonna be for jewels

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Ben Baller:

He also said he's doing a new piece for a rapper who's a previous client and has an album coming out sooner or later.

Fab possibly?

nerd.gif
281x211.jpg
Nas gonna be comin out of pocket fairly soon but I dont think its gonna be for jewels
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"I could tell you, but then id have to kill you..."

I sent Ben the final files yesterday and he said they had already started the mold by mid-afternoon.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

"I could tell you, but then id have to kill you..."

I sent Ben the final files yesterday and he said they had already started the mold by mid-afternoon.
Got !*%!!+ lookin left right , left right ... !%@+ is worst than giving stock chips ..

Ben Baller:

Fab possibly?

nerd.gif
Nas
Drizzy?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Does anybody have pics of that Nas Pinky Ring? I think there were pics on this forum a while back.

Cam's cross is probably from Aviannes because I think he's sponsored by them or whatever..... What I don't get though is why Ben Baller says thatCam is the newest client to IF&Co???.... The cross is very similar to the ones he made Fat Joe back in the day but that doesn't make him an IF&Corepresentative. That's like saying because Jada has a very similar cross as Ben's IF&Co one that he is an IF&Co representative...

Originally Posted by str8hustler

Cam's cross is probably from Aviannes because I think he's sponsored by them or whatever..... What I don't get though is why Ben Baller says that Cam is the newest client to IF&Co???.... The cross is very similar to the ones he made Fat Joe back in the day but that doesn't make him an IF&Co representative. That's like saying because Jada has a very similar cross as Ben's IF&Co one that he is an IF&Co representative...
indifferent.gif

Come on, fam. You got everybody with less than 100 posts lookin' really dumb right now. Its like you skimmed through the thread to join the convo, and gotto the part about cam and the IF & Co. Cross and thought "its good, i already know this one"

Back
Top Bottom