**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

DSC_8015-X2.jpg

PAW_8168-X2.jpg

DSC_4064-X2.jpg

PAW_7007-X2.jpg

PAW_6500-X2.jpg

mall is one of the safest places to wear it.... you can conceal carry and the chances of something popping off are pretty slim

That is one cool thing about Daniel's, if it comes out heavier than quoted, its on him.

When I got my 9mm Cuban from Daniel's it was 5 grams heavier

Last edited:
That is one cool thing about Daniel's, if it comes out heavier than quoted, its on him.

Rey did the same thing for me, it was only a couple grams but still appreciated..
Is there a price diff between Reys & Daniels with similar specs? Reys doesn't have much info up on his site.
I got a 7mm bracelet from Rey and I ordered a 7mm from Daniels that should be here this week. Daniels is 4 grams heavier at pretty much the same price..

Yeh i had never heard of that happening tht was a great surprise. And this was just an 8mm bracelet so those extra grams were significant

I just got the 4mm box baby cuban from daniels--thats the one you got right?

Rey steered me to a concave curb for 4mm, so i have a 25gram one of those. But the concave cut looks a certain way, like the shaq picture where hes got the 36mm rolex, and i wanted a 4mm baby cuban to match my reys cuban

So id been itching to cop the 4mm cuban with the box. And it lived up to expectations

Not sure what to do with that 4mm concave curb. Its a great chain just doesnt match the larger reys. Looks better with a pendant than alone too. Wouldnt mind trading it up to a franco; thats a big trade up though

Yeah I got the 4mm box clasp Cuban from Daniel. I could not be happier with it.

Got rose gold from Rey, waiting on a white gold from Daniels..

Pics

And yea I paid Rey's a specific price and mines ended being like 3 or 4grams over. If you pay for what y'all already discussed and it ends up weighing more, no jeweler will charge you extra :lol:

those chokers look so stupid. what's really stupid is these older rappers trying to dress and look like these new stupid rappers to appeal to younger kids who apparently hate rap b/c they keep buying into all these young thug, little yachty, little whatever ******** rappers. 

Chill with the young thug slander hes the prince or marilyn manson of rap...i give him a pass because his weirdness is part of him....my thing is , why is everyone trying to look like young thug now?

Back
Top Bottom