**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i got a pendant on my 24in chain and i love the chain but feel its too short... wondering if a 26 will look better just hoping the chain dont look od long making the pendant look small

Last edited:
i got a pendant on my 24in chain and i love the chain but feel its too short... wondering if a 26 will look better just hoping the chain dont look od long making the pendant look small

If you look back at my pics theres one with a 29, 26 and 24 at the same time.

I have a 26" chain with a ~1.5" piece on it and it still looks right. I tried it on a 24" and the chain was too short for my liking.

45ct /120 Gram Custom Grips For A 1911 .45 In Vegas For 14999$

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/jwd/5648783849.html
that diamond setting 
sick.gif
 not in a good way 

Idk if dudes be rocking iish because they see other artists with it and think its a trend or jewelers really be pushing items on them. Maybe a little bit of both. Plies went from that big *** cuban & anchor to two chokers. Jawns don't fit his style nor are they prancing.

plus da fact that he went back to rocks knowing he'll lose money on em from that speech he gave leads me to believe da rappers are slaves to trends...

In the market for a men wedding band going tomorrow to the colosseum mall to check out marchello_the_jeweler in NY.
Anyone recommend any good locations to purchase one ? Looking to spend nomore then 1k.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom