**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Chill with the young thug slander hes the prince or marilyn manson of rap...i give him a pass because his weirdness is part of him....my thing is , why is everyone trying to look like young thug now?
B/C he's what's now and we live in a generation where nobody wants to be original and kids are cool with stealing an idea & style and running with it. 

With that being said, a lot of these older rappers need to appeal to the kids who young thug appeals to, in order to feel relevant. I'd say yes, he's the weirdo in rap. Do I enjoy his music? No. At least dungeon family and andre 3000 were able to make good music with all their weirdoness. 

I can go on and on with everything wrong in hip hop today.... but let's get back to the jewels. 

Tennis chains are for the birds man....might as well wear a pearl necklace .....a "perfect size" cuban with a diamond piece is the goat i.e. Jadakiss , ja rules chain on the cover of 3:36 or pain is love cant remember which , rocafella pieces in that early 2000 era

Was out in vegas this weekend.  Got some really good tickets for NBA summer league and nose bleeds for UFC 200. Saw the lakers vs 76s game from the 5th row.  

Sunglasses are LV Attitude Damier silver  and Cazal 6004 gold.

Police auction jewels are very effective in vegas.......

Last edited:
all of gucci mane's jewelry is rented. he owns none of it. trust

ask ben baller

1+1 will always equal 2 kids, no matter what those rappers tell you

Last edited:
PAW_0879-X2.jpg

PAW_1005-X2.jpg

Where did you get that Jesus from?
Got it from a police auction.  The url of the auctions is www.trisomy21.com

Whole down syndrome set up is a little over 300 grams and 10cts in diamonds.  Thinking about replacing them with Mossanites tho. I heard there is a certain ninja looking to trade some moss's for diamonds at 20% markup.  

Cuban is form Reys by way of a police auction as well.  

Roc Nation pieces are... fly.

:lol: @ Scrappy. Theres pics in here from 3 years ago with his gma's chains on and he still looks the same. Just all white instead of all black. (pages 1070-80)

anyone know a good spot to cop a jade buddha micro piece similar to the new ones from if&co? ish is straight fire / grown asian man ish, but the price 2500/3500 seems excessive for micro

Last edited:

anyone know a good spot to cop a jade buddha micro piece similar to the new ones from if&co? ish is straight fire / grown asian man ish, but the price 2500/3500 seems excessive for micro

Hit up a asian jewelry store

I see those all the time when i go to my asian jeweler

Idk if dudes be rocking iish because they see other artists with it and think its a trend or jewelers really be pushing items on them. Maybe a little bit of both. Plies went from that big *** cuban & anchor to two chokers. Jawns don't fit his style nor are they prancing.

is there a big difference in 24in and 26in chains? im thinking of trading in my 24in and coppin a 26in cuban but obviously have to pay a few hundred more... going to cop from my local jeweler but still thinking about it... hopefully i dont get taxed too much...

is there a big difference in 24in and 26in chains? im thinking of trading in my 24in and coppin a 26in cuban but obviously have to pay a few hundred more... going to cop from my local jeweler but still thinking about it... hopefully i dont get taxed too much...

Not sure what type of response you are looking for, those are literally the lengths of the chains. You can take a shoestring and measure to see the difference

Back
Top Bottom