**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

they not, but dont even stunt *****, everybody done stroked they chin after readin the stats of moissanites lol

Never.  

Your comparing actual real jewelry that I currently own to something you might potentially buy. F*ck outta here.  That lonely jesus piece with no chain is worth more than my 300+ gram mostly 22k set up+all my other stuff.  

Not on the internet, but it in the real world where if you sell it second hand they are putting it on a scale, determine the gold carat and paying you based on current gold values.  Dont say stupid stuff on the internet then post memes as if it validates it.  

If I wanted a 400 gram cuban I would have one RIGHT now.

Unless you got whips (plural) and cribs (plural) to go along with your 400 pairs of shoes and that lonely jesus with no chain your a clown.  

How many times have you put your jesus on a shoe string and looked in the mirror trying to figure out how its going to sit on your chest when you get it in 2152?

Have a nice day.

are u playing da "if i wanted it i could've had it" game with someone with 400+ pairs of kicks, and 100 Jerseys? and i already had a have heavy cuban & piece before u got here.

:nerd:

not for something b, i kinda not losing that game either, [emoji]128540[/emoji].

if u gonna try to stunt, at least be classy like my man mucus.

if u dont like moissanite or lab made diamonds? fine, but u not gonna argue wit science and then be salty for what it looks like 20 pages about it :lol:

PAW_1953-X2.jpg

are u playing da "if i wanted it i could've had it" game with someone with 400+ pairs of kicks, and 100 Jerseys? and i already had a have heavy cuban & piece before u got here.

nerd.gif

not for something b, i kinda not losing that game either, [emoji]128540[/emoji].

if u dont like moissanite or lab made diamonds? fine, but u not gonna argue wit science and then be salty for what it looks like 20 pages about it
laugh.gif

No stunting at all. If you dont currently own it now, dont bring it into and argument about whos jewels are more valuable then post memes as if that validates it.   You said it not me.  

100 Jerseys and 400 kicks huh?  I converted my spot back in florida into a duplex.   I have both sides rented with real live people who pay rent every month.  I drive my old school the same 25 mile circuit every sunday im in town. We are about the same age......  See the difference?

A 500 gram cuban is give or take $10k correct.  I make roughly $10k a month before my bonus and my expenses are less than $1500 a month.  Even if I didnt have the cash right now, it would take me any more than a month and a half to put together 10 racks.

Like I said.  If I wanted one RIGHT now, I would have it.  I dont want it.  Im not arguing theory, im arguing facts.  You said your imaginary chain and jesus is worth more than all my set ups.  

Take it back:smile:

im doing da same thing in DR with Tennants that got 12+ years living on property, i just dont talk about it cuz who cares what happens outside da United States, lol.

and as far as whips, your old school worth bout a good mid 20k-low 30k. its clean but duke, im in NYC..if i wanted one i couldve had it.

this flexing interlude started cuz u got a duration problem with moissanites :lol:

there's still no answer to their performance from you. if u dont like em fine, but science is da arbitrator of da day.

i seen folks get their arm chopped off with depreciation in selling da jewels back. thats a no win game and unless its on a signature piece, like my jesus i aint opting in for a L.

coppin heavy solid gold is and always be da smart move.

DSC_1593-X2.jpg

im doing da same thing in DR with Tennants that got 12+ years living on property, i just dont talk about it cuz who cares what happens outside da United States, lol.

and as far as whips, your old school worth bout a good mid 20k-low 30k. its clean but duke, im in NYC..if i wanted one i couldve had it.

this flexing interlude started cuz u got a duration problem with moissanites
laugh.gif

there's still no answer to their performance from you. if u dont like em fine, but science is da arbitrator of da day.

i seen folks get their arm chopped off with depreciation in selling da jewels back. thats a no win game and unless its on a signature piece, like my jesus i aint opting in for a L.

coppin heavy solid gold is and always be da smart move.

Oh ok.  Your imaginary jewels are not worth more than my actual jewels.   

Take it back.  

nerd.gif

if u dont like moissanite or lab made diamonds? fine, but u not gonna argue wit science and then be salty for what it looks like 20 pages about it
laugh.gif

How much you think all your shoes are worth resell?

Are most of them non DS

this dude >D ...lemme tell something b,

only fools buy things that got da depreciation performance of a sinking rock in an ocean.

1st i own diamonds & moissanite, da moissanite performances better, thats a scientific fact.

2nd you can talk all da ish u want but once da cuban's out u gonna be out gunned b :lol:

and btw, its 400+ pairs of kicks.

[emoji]128540[/emoji]

is leon still doing 25g with gold prices shooting up like they did?

this dude >D ...lemme tell something b,

only fools buy things that got da depreciation performance of a sinking rock in an ocean.

1st i own diamonds & moissanite, da moissanite performances better, thats a scientific fact.

2nd you can talk all da ish u want but once da cuban's out u gonna be out gunned b :lol:

and btw, its 400+ pairs of kicks.

[emoji]128540[/emoji]

is leon still doing 25g with gold prices shooting up like they did?

yeah, i think it starts @ a minimum of a certain number of grams.

da other cat i just posted got a similar deal going on.

Lol cats are in here clowning but you can never out clown a clown because he has a lot of tricks in his bag and the only people are amused by that type of **** are children of a certain age.

It's like the OG of the neighborhood he's still stuck in 88 mentally,you have to salute and let that homie continue to drink his 211 on that park bench.Living and Life doesn't stop.

Many moons ago middle of the mall jewels were laughed at,it was about the bling-bling,now the simpliest setup long as **** has weight to it is what's poppin;that's why I never follow trends because you will be forever playing duck-duck goose.But doing you and what you like is priceless &FOREVER.

Back
Top Bottom