**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

My first cuban, thought it would be a lil bigger but I still like it. Quality is on point as stated before.

Might have to go 8mm or 10mm and 26inches next one.

surprised OG didn't have a heart attack
nerd.gif

was planning on upgrading my bracelet in about a month. Im feeling cheap all of a sudden [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Last edited:
rookie question, but i've wondered this for a while. does a higher ctw make something shine more or is it really just bigger diamonds thus having a heavier weight?

like take two flooded pieces that dimensionally are the exact same size, but just one has a higher ctw. do they really shine much differently? 

moral of da story I guess is buy only rolex watches & keep everything.

i still dig all gold breitling lil better though...

Precisely. Breitlings are cool but man nothing beats them Rollie's.

Rolex watches hold their value better cuz of their branding, but if we're talking pure material costs? I'll take a gold GT Bentley breitling over most Rolex joints. da sizes are that imposing and impressive.

Rolex watches hold their value better cuz of their branding, but if we're talking pure material costs? I'll take a gold GT Bentley breitling over most Rolex joints. da sizes are that imposing and impressive.

Yeah from a pure material cost I gotta agree. Breitlings a lil too gaudy for my taste but I can't hate on em at all.

I remember when everyone was copping em a few years back and they were the "wave" at the time.

Last edited:
i wonder how anchors were so popular back the. the religious pieces i understand, but anchors were everywhere and i never knew a person who owned a boat.

So what difference does relative mass/density make when the visible (top view) surface area is kept constant

This is something ive wondered about. I dont know, but i know as far as refraction goes the amount of refraction is definitely affected by the quality of the cut. And the quality of the cut calls for certain proportional dimensions in all 3 dimensions, which would also dictate weight
you said it much more articulately, but yea my exact question  

i was also assuming in my scenario the diamonds were all same clarity, color, cut. so basically everything is constant besides the size thus a difference in ctw 

i wonder how anchors were so popular back the. the religious pieces i understand, but anchors were everywhere and i never knew a person who owned a boat.

The anchors had a symbolism in the streets. Means that you moving the weight, and you get it overseas. Only the real big Willies wore anchors back in the day

Back
Top Bottom