**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If a girl has a fake butt, are y'all not gonna smash because it's fake?

My nice long rant was flagged....

Bottom line, all value is based on is the public and confidence it has on a product/brand.. it can and will change..

remember Platinum prices being in the $400+ vs Gold prices being in the $300+ an oz during the 90's? What happened with the prices now? As far as I'm aware, Platinum is still more "rare" compared to Gold.  

Value/Price will shift based on the public and the confidence... remember the $100+ share people were paying for pets.com in the 90's??

the last financial crisis that almost crippled this country was based on people losing confidence in the US Financial system.. If you guys can predict value/price of future things whether its brand or material, let me know we both gonna be billionaires....

with jewelry/clothes/cars or anything materialistic things YOU like, resale value can be tricky.

Really want to make money with Gold? buy the damn PAMP bars.  Too most common folks, you guys understand how ridiculous jewelry looks on dudes if you ain't a rapper or athlethe? For me, I'm sure people think its funny that some mid aged asian dude that looks like Mr Lee in accounting wearing a cuban .  

Too bad it makes me happy, my primitive monkey brain likes shiny things on my neck.  

My nice long rant was flagged....

Too most common folks, you guys understand how ridiculous jewelry looks on dudes if you ain't a rapper or athlethe? For me, I'm sure people think its funny that some mid aged asian dude that looks like Mr Lee in accounting wearing a cuban .  

Too bad it makes me happy, my primitive monkey brain likes shiny things on my neck.  

:lol:

Bro I'm laughing so hard right now cuz that's me but less Asian more Latino.

Wonder if Neek's cartier love bracelet is the $40k 1 from cartier or the $6,250 from Jimmy Boi

If it's stamped "Cartier" and it's not.... it's a fraud.
I don't care if the diamonds and gold are real.
It was made to mimick someone else's original
design at a portion of the price.

Like someone said, if it was inspired, that's a different story, but if it's stamped. That's a fake. Plain and simple

Anybody know the length width n weight of this bad boy? It's listed at 4,000.
It's 48 grams. I don't have my IB JP at the moment for exact measurements. But it's slightly bigger in width n height than if&co jp and about 10 grams heavier.
$4k is a good deal. U might want to let them know u are NT.

maybe, who will you sale them too when gold is 10,000 an oz? 

Yup, just because you buy Gold when its $1,200 oz and it goes up to $1,500 it doesn't mean you gonna pocket $300.

Somebody else do the math, but there is a premium cost these companies like APMEX charge when you buy gold.

When you sell it on most sites (Ebay/Paypal), there will also be a transaction few.

What is it these millennials say? YOLO? might as well get jewelry.  Its much more fun then opening up your desk/safe to look at a gold bar every time gold goes up $1 an oz.

Last edited:

Yup, just because you buy Gold when its $1,200 oz and it goes up to $1,500 it doesn't mean you gonna pocket $300.

Somebody else do the math, but there is a premium cost these companies like APMEX charge when you buy gold.

When you sell it on most sites (Ebay/Paypal), there will also be a transaction few.

What is it these millennials say? YOLO? might as well get jewelry.  Its much more fun then opening up your desk/safe to look at a gold bar every time gold goes up $1 an oz.
4 real. if you bought it wear it. you've earned it

My monkey brain loves gold

What percentage of MSRP would a cartier bracelet resell for?

Honest question
Good question...... the answer would put an end to the debate going on...

60-70% on MSRP would be good enough for me...

Yeah, gold is a strange thing.  People loved it even going way back to the pharaoh's days...  this is a good reason to have confidence in Gold's value.. people have revered it since early history.  At this point, its almost in our DNA to value Gold, and it is going to take A LOT to change peoples minds...

Yes!! There are Unicorns out there. I got my wife a cubic when we got married cause I didnt have enough money.

Guess what?? It wasnt free... Had to get her a real one with 300% interest...

This ones for you millenial "FML"

Back
Top Bottom