**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Do you guys know how much the rappers/athletes pay when they buy jewelry? 

Do these cats get 50% discount?

Do you guys know how much the rappers/athletes pay when they buy jewelry? 

Do these cats get 50% discount?

case by case basis.. some of em get pounded over da head, others get discounts, some even get em for free just for shout out and a promo.

Last edited:

Ferg Brought Back The Jacob Time Zone Watches, LAX Shortly After Posted Some, Then Ben...Chain Reactions Lol..
Philthy Rich In The Comments Wanting Bens 18kt (14kt?) White Gold One...Always Loved Those

Naw. Nope.

I think I'm ready to get that Cuban from Rey's. 7mm vs 6.5 mm is there a big difference. I don't want it to thin
I think Rey's have 6.4 mm, thats what they offered me when I asked for 6.5 mm.

I think it does make a difference.  You might want to go to a local store and try some on if you can.

The human mind is weird, when I got my 6.4mm it was thick enough in the beginning.  After a week of wearing it, i'm looking at it like "hmm... this could be a little thicker".  I ended up upgrading and wasting unnecessary money I could have used to pay a BJ.

I think it does make a difference.  You might want to go to a local store and try some on if you can.

The human mind is weird, when I got my 6.4mm it was thick enough in the beginning.  After a week of wearing it, i'm looking at it like "hmm... this could be a little thicker".  I ended up upgrading and wasting unnecessary money I could have used to pay a BJ.
pm or post some pics if you have some wearing it I'm a short guy fairly athletic built. I just want something thick that stands out

I'm done guessing mm size in this thread :lol:
I would've guessed that to be 10-12 :smh:

Last edited:

This

Purchase as big as u can afford. Cause 10 out of 10 times you will regret purchasing a smaller Cuban vs a larger one.

That 8mm looks :smokin

Need to go to a jeweler this weekend & see who has an 8mm bracelet. Got a quote from Rey for a 7 & 8 gonna pull the trigger once I see which on looks better in real life

A 6mm looks much more modest, doesnt hold its own like that a piece

I think a 7mm is where it starts holding its own

8mm-9mm its hitting hard by itself, Stunner by itself with no piece
This. 100% correct.  Could not have said it any better.

What's the best spot in LA to shop for a gold chain?
Idk about the 'best' but go to the Jewelry district, you can shop around instead of just committing to a handful of stores. What kind of chain are you looking for in particular?

Back
Top Bottom