**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The boy Waiters taking Meeks advice and SHINING

man. all these older white folks walkin into my job with rollies on and my sorry *** can only afford to buy a nice lookin 200$ casio or some ish
tired.gif

[thread="127594"]Dog... imagine how I feel when I had to drop some $$ to buy my wife a diamond ring...[/thread]
[thread="127594"]I know the price is BS and its all marketing... I know if we decide to sell it the next day I'm going ot get back 40%..[/thread]
[thread="127594"] [/thread]
[thread="127594"]But you know what? it makes her happy.. so I BITE my tongue about diamonds having inflated value and tell her "that look stunning baby!"[/thread]
[thread="127594"]You asked these ladies if they would take a Lab Made Diamond... you need a freakin x-ray machine as big as a desk to test whether its from the ground or man made... nope.... these ladies still want the one from the Ground.. I just think they want whats more expensive so they can tell their girlfriends how much it is...[/thread]
[thread="127594"]do you know how many **** I could have made out with that money??? definitely not worth the material value..[/thread]

moissanites & lab made diamond sales are surging because when da economy was down people did their homework on what's a better value when it comes to rings.

man. all these older white folks walkin into my job with rollies on and my sorry *** can only afford to buy a nice lookin 200$ casio or some ish |I

Are you gassed on it simply because it's a Rolex or do you really like the designs? Think about the average price of one and think if that's the goal you really want to attain and set a goal for.

for high end I prefer Breitling and maybe Omega and that's if I think of spending over $1k on a watch. Raymond Weil is up there as will. For the most part high end that I realistically seeing myself spend money on is baume et mercier, Tissot and one personal favorite Oris. However my dailys as of now include Tommy, Diesel and G-Shocks. But personally Rolex has never had one appealing design for me.

moissanites & lab made diamond sales are surging because when da economy was down people did their homework on what's a better value when it comes to rings.
Yup and I thank you for that Ninja, I would have never heard about moissanite if it wasn't for you.

While my wife is rocking a real diamond, guess what I have on my ear? moissanite baby.

And its not like I'm going around telling people its a diamond.  Only one person has come up and said "ohh nice diamond stud", and I tell em straight up its moissanite.  Then I need to explain what it is, and I get the "so its a fake diamond?" look.

I don't give a f..... I just want to shine and look/feel good.  I would rock a cubic too, but those things go dull after a while.  My moissanite shining hard and hard *** hell and doesn't scratch up easily.

You guys will give me **** for this, but I would get plated gold if someone created a 14K/18K plating that NEVER wore off and always looked the same.

man. all these older white folks walkin into my job with rollies on and my sorry *** can only afford to buy a nice lookin 200$ casio or some ish
tired.gif
You will get there my man.  These old white folks would rather be young like you.  Plus, you probably get more ***** then them even without a nice Rolex, so you win.

Are you gassed on it simply because it's a Rolex or do you really like the designs? Think about the average price of one and think if that's the goal you really want to attain and set a goal for.

for high end I prefer Breitling and maybe Omega and that's if I think of spending over $1k on a watch. Raymond Weil is up there as will. For the most part high end that I realistically seeing myself spend money on is baume et mercier, Tissot and one personal favorite Oris. However my dailys as of now include Tommy, Diesel and G-Shocks. But personally Rolex has never had one appealing design for me.
You got a good point my man.  But a lot of it is status/symbol with these watches, and we are all guilty of that game.

I prefer Rolex mostly because its a "Rolex", guilty as charged.

Yup and I thank you for that Ninja, I would have never heard about moissanite if it wasn't for you.

While my wife is rocking a real diamond, guess what I have on my ear? moissanite baby.

And its not like I'm going around telling people its a diamond.  Only one person has come up and said "ohh nice diamond stud", and I tell em straight up its moissanite.  Then I need to explain what it is, and I get the "so its a fake diamond?" look.

I don't give a f..... I just want to shine and look/feel good.  I would rock a cubic too, but those things go dull after a while.  My moissanite shining hard and hard *** hell and doesn't scratch up easily.

You guys will give me **** for this, but I would get plated gold if someone created a 14K/18K plating that NEVER wore off and always looked the same.

Smart.

I couldn't live with myself if my fiance didn't have a real rock on her finger so I did the same and cashed out to get her an engagement ring. While not the biggest it's decent 1.2 karat. I make jokes about it being a blood diamond cuz I got a deal on it since it wasn't "certified"

Me however I'll rock some moissanites all day.

@ninjahood  see thats the thing, as long as most dudes are still giving in and buying that real diamond from jewelers for engagement rings rather than putting their foot down and going for alternatives the diamond industry isn't going to be threatened by the alternatives

Smart.

I couldn't live with myself if my fiance didn't have a real rock on her finger so I did the same and cashed out to get her an engagement ring. While not the biggest it's decent 1.2 karat. I make jokes about it being a blood diamond cuz I got a deal on it since it wasn't "certified"

Me however I'll rock some moissanites all day.
MyMan!! the sacrifices we will are willing to make. as men..

Sadky, if I had a choice I would take the diamond over a moissanite, even though the moissanite does perform better by the numbers.  Just too expensive...

@ninjahood  see thats the thing, as long as most dudes are still giving in and buying that real diamond from jewelers for engagement rings rather than putting their foot down and going for alternatives the diamond industry isn't going to be threatened by the alternatives
Agree.  The ladies of my generation are too brain washed, not happening.

The younger generation, its possible.  Ya'll so much smarter then us with all the information you can access.

Nah puffs looks like a 9mm. Remember the Tito is a bigger JESUS than the traditional standard size Jacob/icebox

Oh and avianne went stupid on Quavo's ratatouille piece

guess someone doesn't know what market value is... :lol:

like i said, fake cartier but not fake Jewelry​.

I know what market value is.

Intrinsic VALUE is a component of MARKET value. You just choose to discount intrinsic as it suits your argument. Then you include it when referring to your dusty *** busted sneakers, which some are fake. You're a narcissistic hypocrite kid.

Market value and scrap value of precious metal are not the same thing.

Go requote your post for the 5th time :rofl:

So some of ninjas shoes have been fake this whole time??

man. all these older white folks walkin into my job with rollies on and my sorry *** can only afford to buy a nice lookin 200$ casio or some ish |I
You will get there my man.  These old white folks would rather be young like you.  Plus, you probably get more ***** then them even without a nice Rolex, so you win.
So true. Well said :pimp: :pimp:. Guarantee they'd all rather be in their 20s again than have a Rolex

I don't care for watches and never plan on buying one but this is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. I already assume I'll never be able to afford it but if I could that's the first watch I'd actually consider spending money on

Last edited:
guess someone doesn't know what market value is... :lol:

like i said, fake cartier but not fake Jewelry​.

I know what market value is.

Intrinsic VALUE is a component of MARKET value. You just choose to discount intrinsic as it suits your argument. Then you include it when referring to your dusty *** busted sneakers, which some are fake. You're a narcissistic hypocrite kid.

Market value and scrap value of precious metal are not the same thing.

Go requote your post for the 5th time :rofl:

So some of ninjas shoes have been fake this whole time??

So true. Well said :pimp: :pimp:

I don't care for watches and never plan on buying one but this is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. I already assume I'll never be able to afford it but if I could that's the first watch I'd actually consider spending money on

i bought 1 shoe off mental kicks years kicks and ****** been witch hunting ever since :smh: :lol:

anywho..da biggest lab diamonds go is 3 karats.

Ferg Brought Back The Jacob Time Zone Watches, LAX Shortly After Posted Some, Then Ben...Chain Reactions Lol..

Philthy Rich In The Comments Wanting Bens 18kt (14kt?) White Gold One...Always Loved Those

I'll take the Camron pink everything era over this tom foolery. That's a chick piece plain and simple. Ferg a weirdo I don't care what he brought back that's sus. :x

Back
Top Bottom