**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

laugh.gif

i had a feeling this joint was gonna be OD BROLIC considering NLV was involved
laugh.gif

dudes making life size jesus heads
pimp.gif

You guys are building this piece up to be the Jesus piece to end all Jesus pieces..... I just hope it doesn't turn out to be generic....

Originally Posted by str8hustler

You guys are building this piece up to be the Jesus piece to end all Jesus pieces..... I just hope it doesn't turn out to be generic....

as with everything else its gonna be all preference -

we know its gonna be
1) brolic
2) quality
3) detailed

i think da shield's borders should be left alone and just ice down da inside.....just for da sake of contrast.

The detail on the eyes and hair must be nice and sideways I don't expect it to be TOO brolic.

The detail on the eyes and hair must be nice and sideways I don't expect it to be TOO brolic.
you dont think that cutout up there is brolic??!
nerd.gif

and im tryna think back to everything 206 ever complained about with the jacob and other jesus...i know he didnt like the "crown"

Originally Posted by Kingtre

nerd.gif

and im tryna think back to everything 206 ever complained about with the jacob and other jesus...i know he didnt like the "crown"

Lol, without giving too much away, i think its safe to say it wont have a goatee or a kufi...

Tre - I meant from a side view not too thick (nh).......the crown could easily be replaced by nice detailed thorns.

I've been lurkin' in this thread for a while, and I must say, I want to see that NLV piece get iced out.

pimp.gif

Son is gonna be like this:

Hunchback%20-%20Laughton.jpg

if he wears it on the daily bases.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by Kingtre

nerd.gif

Lol, without giving too much away, i think its safe to say it wont have a goatee or a kufi...

Messin with PS I was able to bring out some of the lines in NLV's photo. From what I can see joint looks good. Are you guys Icing the hair. Yaprolly got a bunch of detail in there cuz the hair looks fire from what I make out

Back
Top Bottom