**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

diamond spoon x icebox g-shock. diamonds hit harder than brock lesner.

joint looks like a discoball in person. lol mrtfromthea said the stones set tighter than a virgin.

our big homie j. geter rolex daytona. he said he waiting 4 tip to get out to get the ap.

keychain lax made me. 14k 4 carats canary diamonds.

Originally Posted by FlawlessVictory

JasonofBH.Blogspot.com (*Muah*)
that is too fresh

im not religious or that creative but if i ever thought up something dope i'd definitely get it in black diamonds +rhodium plated gold or whatever theblack gold is made of.

don't care if it's just a fad in terms of hip hop jewelery, it's sick

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Someone explain to me the magical iphone sorcery. I remember when Ben posted some blurred pics people were sayin the same thing.
On the iphone you can expand on the pics and zoom in. So I guess you can make it out that way.

ICEE FRESH CHAIN I COPPED...
l_f8894febb6ee4bb2b43207e67e225d77.jpg
l_5ce718e26f6946519ca2b3d9d23282be.jpg
l_0dd64bdba4f343039ea6c8a3a36774fa.jpg

nice rosary J,

I still think these keychains %$%@ on the game period..... and of course are way more original
wink.gif

LRG_JONAS_KEYCHAIN.jpg

LRG_KEYCHAINS.jpg

LRG_KEYCHAIN_SIDE.jpg

and we only made 7 keychains, 5 were for the Courvoisier tour.... all VVS diamonds on every keychain and they are crazy....

but we got some stupid stuff coming. the SKE chain is actually real nutso, fully flooded, watches been moving fast too.

I remember I was on here a few months ago in this thread and there was an NT'er from the ATL I think. He had his own shop or setup (I can't remember).But anyway his shop made the PSC pieces and a lot of Gorilla Zoe's pieces.

Anybody know who I'm talking about? Link to their site is needed
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I'm telling you these dudes in NYC wearing Jewelry like tees, lastnight I was at this Club across from Duvet. This dude and most of his crew had these Watches the +%*% was the size of my fist.

Originally Posted by hassan16

I remember I was on here a few months ago in this thread and there was an NT'er from the ATL I think. He had his own shop or setup (I can't remember). But anyway his shop made the PSC pieces and a lot of Gorilla Zoe's pieces.

Anybody know who I'm talking about? Link to their site is needed
nerd.gif
www.custompieces.com

send an e-mail to the address in my signature with what you were looking for?

Originally Posted by fuzynguyen

^ I never get tired of seeing Jona's red Frogman
pimp.gif
Piff
same and i never get tired of seeing jonas' bracelet...if i could have one bracelet it'll be the same as his

Back
Top Bottom