**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Yo, someone please explain to me how is Tyga's paper this long for all this jewelery he has?

i still dont think that question has been answered in the 455 pages of this thread

i think son was born into money, an all them tats he got he damn for sure not worried about ever workin in the Real World.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Yo, someone please explain to me how is Tyga's paper this long for all this jewelery he has?

i still dont think that question has been answered in the 455 pages of this thread

i think son was born into money, an all them tats he got he damn for sure not worried about ever workin in the Real World.
either that or hustlin on the streets

Originally Posted by syxth element

Nah L2L he was born in Compton... yo that Young Money check must be serious

jesus1wv7.jpg

jesus2cy0.gif

19.jpg

jesus4tb6.jpg

8editeduv1.jpg

!BZdN7UgBGk~%24(KGrHgoH-CoEjlLluzl+BKmyKeW11!~~_12.JPG

chain&cross1.gif

chain&cross2.gif

laugh.gif
Cronicmolemolereturns wrote:

Y are yall worried stacck yo own
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea its been posted before think its glitter and someone also tried to make a wooden jesus piece?lol

Originally Posted by Gerkpot

laugh.gif
Cronicmolemolereturns wrote:

Y are yall worried stacck yo own
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

not worried theyre just curious

im sitting here thinking damn dude save some $$, your career was over before it started.....dude is buying insane jobh chains with no future in the rap game.smh

lol how does Tyga even have enough money to buy all those jewels especially since hes on like a 2 chains/mo snatched up average.

Straight up Tyga is the only artist EVER that a crew of dudes came up to me while I was on the decks and was like "nah son, you have to turn thatoff" ON TWO DIFFERENT OCCASIONS. Actually nevermind that, I threw on Biggie one time and Tupac's brother's boys literally ran to the booth andoffered me a benji to turn it off.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Exclusivo

Ninjahood where you on canal street today with a pair of jordan iv's on i swore i saw ya
hehe yeah i was
what store was said piece in? if u dont wanna post u can pm? i'd like to get an up close look at it...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Exclusivo

Ninjahood where you on canal street today with a pair of jordan iv's on i swore i saw ya
hehe yeah i was
what store was said piece in? if u dont wanna post u can pm? i'd like to get an up close look at it...

Thought it was Jacob or David Bing.

*shrugs.

i think Tyga is from Gardena with no affiliation with Compton except maybe with his cousins or something

anyone seen that mini reality show of Tyga? He rolls around in a old old honda, Eric Murphy style honda on season 1 of entourage

Yea not worried, Dudes jewelry game official though. Setups/quality/creative.
If I wasn't an NTr I wouldn't even know this dudes name though. Hell I forgot he was even on young money.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

yeah you got it Tdot.Only thing im scratching my head about is why Fab is wearing Loon's piece? actually im not even surprised the way these rap dudes operate.

Here go Ninjahoods joint

2iroieg.jpg

Sosa - Your right it's the same piece in both pics, the Fab one I posted the lighting had me confused a little butwhen you look closely the Crown is in Yellow Diamonds.

3589jtk.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

yeah you got it Tdot.Only thing im scratching my head about is why Fab is wearing Loon's piece? actually im not even surprised the way these rap dudes operate.

Here go Ninjahoods joint

2iroieg.jpg

Sosa - Your right it's the same piece in both pics, the Fab one I posted the lighting had me confused a little but when you look closely the Crown is in Yellow Diamonds.

3589jtk.gif

Not to mention the "L" on the bail...

Michael Stevenson,[sup][1][/sup] better known by his stage name Tyga, is an American rapper signed in late 2007 by Young Money Entertainment and Decaydance. Tyga is also the cousin of TravisMcCoy, lead vocalist of the group Gym Class Heroes.[sup][2][/sup]

Label(s): Decaydance, Young Money, G.E.DInc.

Seems like homie has a few deals on the table and his family seems to he helping alot lol...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Michael Stevenson,[sup][1][/sup] better known by his stage name Tyga, is an American rapper signed in late 2007 by Young Money Entertainment and Decaydance. Tyga is also the cousin of Travis McCoy, lead vocalist of the group Gym Class Heroes.[sup][2][/sup]

Label(s): Decaydance, Young Money, G.E.D Inc.

Seems like homie has a few deals on the table and his family seems to he helping alot lol...
I don't think Travis gives him an allowance..just sayin

Back
Top Bottom