**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Yo, someone please explain to me how is Tyga's paper this long for all this jewelery he has?

i still dont think that question has been answered in the 455 pages of this thread

i think son was born into money, an all them tats he got he damn for sure not worried about ever workin in the Real World.
either that or hustlin on the streets
Nah L2L he was born in Compton... yo that Young Money check must be serious

Michael Stevenson,[sup][1][/sup] better known by his stage name Tyga, is an American rapper signed in late 2007 by Young Money Entertainment and Decaydance. Tyga is also the cousin of Travis McCoy, lead vocalist of the group Gym Class Heroes.[sup][2][/sup]

Label(s): Decaydance, Young Money, G.E.D Inc.

Seems like homie has a few deals on the table and his family seems to he helping alot lol...
I don't think Travis gives him an allowance..just sayin
laugh.gif
exactly -
but he is under wayne and is/was on the biggest tour of the year...im sure they got some type of checks off that...even if it was something as small as like 5ka show...thats still a nice duffle when its all said and done- on that type of tour he aint paying for food, places to stay, drink, smoke, girls nada

Originally Posted by endemic415

i think Tyga is from Gardena with no affiliation with Compton except maybe with his cousins or something

anyone seen that mini reality show of Tyga? He rolls around in a old old honda, Eric Murphy style honda on season 1 of entourage
i
laugh.gif
when i seen them pull up in that old %+% accord...allthat jewerly and son ain't in a bmw or a benz? wayne should atleast cop son a charger
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

premeone--
those last two pictues..from Exotic?

Yeah. I was looking through google and the pics came up. They have other pieces but I wasn't really feeling them.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by endemic415

i think Tyga is from Gardena with no affiliation with Compton except maybe with his cousins or something

anyone seen that mini reality show of Tyga? He rolls around in a old old honda, Eric Murphy style honda on season 1 of entourage
i
laugh.gif
when i seen them pull up in that old %+% accord...all that jewerly and son ain't in a bmw or a benz? wayne should atleast cop son a charger
laugh.gif

that show was beyond scripted

Originally Posted by oo206oo

L O L

Ninjahood sized pics...

9rlow7.jpg

2znx06c.jpg

Haha! Chris youre a fool for that one...........I got the joint from around my way for 40.00 but from the looks of it it's the sameeee exact ones off ebay,metal with plastic beads right?

Now that Nas got back with Kelis he can use that extra money he was going to use for that....

smh.gif
pimp.gif
Filthy.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Now that Nas got back with Kelis he can use that extra money he was going to use for that....

smh.gif
pimp.gif
Filthy.

eek.gif

Nas is back with Kelis? That mets piece is so him though

I'd actually like to see 50 with that, he's had garbage pieces throughout his career.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif
pimp.gif
Filthy.
it cheaper 2 keep her
pimp.gif

He could buy this set up twice a month if he gets back with her (insted of %@%% support)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gerkpot

dat mets piece is kill 'n Banks
Which is funny because Banks, Buck, Game (during his G-Unit tenure) and Yayo all had better stuff than Fif.

Back
Top Bottom