**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Ive never lost money on a rolex and havent had to sit on one for 10 years to make 1000$ profit.

You're a moron... this is your job so I would sure as hell hope you've never lost money on something you're slanging.

Congratulations on not being a total failure.

Damn. People in that holiday spirit I see.

roll.gif

Vancity always be like that though.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

So I pulled the trigger and copped these from a shop around my way, finally they started making them better even if the price is a little higher it's worth it, metal wire, good closure, Jade beads!.......the color options for the better ones are few but the have the basic colors, dude even tossed in a Flat black joint he had! too bad he didnt have the necklace yet to go along with it, but I like this better since it alternates from small beads to big instead of them all just being big

f5c35648e0609d956afeba4371df54856b74b76.jpg

2f425f6e0c9466ecbc6706add3b36999a9fee34.jpg
9a92575e339dc6c0bf676f7747bd710059f9348.jpg

Do they ship? I'd cop one fast.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

no watch or jewelry is a investment period, no matter what anyone says...

that being said Ive made money on everything ive bought from lax aka rjwco when i sold it later on....

you said "no" even if you said now you've made money with LAX..... I know it was a contradiction on purpose to say you come up with LAX, but whatdo you think I do for a living on a daily? and he has zero overhead really, I have a storefront and labor costs, etc... and I still see it as an investmenteveryday. that being said, I don't consider a single sale as making money, until we hit our mark for our monthly overhead; then we're goodobviously....but FYI, Jonas can make over 6 figures now easily on his jewelry if he decides to melt it down for scrap and get scrap for his VVS diamonds aswell. FACT, out of Jonas's portfolio, his jewelry was the best investments in the past 4 years. crazy, but dead $## true.

If we melted down Icee Fresh 2moro we'd be rich, but then what would I do for a real income? Supra & LRG only pay my car notes. remember, we're asmall shop who's website gets more traffic than any single custom jeweler on the planet (alexa.com research that) It's harder for an civilian tosometimes come up on jewelry or watches, but thats why I got into this business was to make bread. I'm utilizing my marketing skills to do so as well.

now even though I think LAX is about as smart as a bag of broken nails at times and I don't agree with most of his actions in this trade of jewelry, heuses that to his advantage and if you need a rolex or anything that has to do with a rolex in the west coast, he is 1 of those calls you might HAVE to makeother than Mosey or other big cats... A lot of people downtown may not like him, but they will call him to move something or find something, he's just oneof those jewelry rats who will survive period. he's made moves and as shady as his appearance may look to the normal snobby diamond client, I've neverheard about him jerking someone outright. he reminds me of how tetsujin.co.jp aka Saam who was a long time NTer got down when selling kix.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

no watch or jewelry is a investment period, no matter what anyone says...

that being said Ive made money on everything ive bought from lax aka rjwco when i sold it later on....

you said "no" even if you said now you've made money with LAX..... I know it was a contradiction on purpose to say you come up with LAX, but what do you think I do for a living on a daily? and he has zero overhead really, I have a storefront and labor costs, etc... and I still see it as an investment everyday. that being said, I don't consider a single sale as making money, until we hit our mark for our monthly overhead; then we're good obviously....but FYI, Jonas can make over 6 figures now easily on his jewelry if he decides to melt it down for scrap and get scrap for his VVS diamonds as well. FACT, out of Jonas's portfolio, his jewelry was the best investments in the past 4 years. crazy, but dead $## true.

If we melted down Icee Fresh 2moro we'd be rich, but then what would I do for a real income? Supra & LRG only pay my car notes. remember, we're a small shop who's website gets more traffic than any single custom jeweler on the planet (alexa.com research that) It's harder for an civilian to sometimes come up on jewelry or watches, but thats why I got into this business was to make bread. I'm utilizing my marketing skills to do so as well.

now even though I think LAX is about as smart as a bag of broken nails at times and I don't agree with most of his actions in this trade of jewelry, he uses that to his advantage and if you need a rolex or anything that has to do with a rolex in the west coast, he is 1 of those calls you might HAVE to make other than Mosey or other big cats... A lot of people downtown may not like him, but they will call him to move something or find something, he's just one of those jewelry rats who will survive period. he's made moves and as shady as his appearance may look to the normal snobby diamond client, I've never heard about him jerking someone outright. he reminds me of how tetsujin.co.jp aka Saam who was a long time NTer got down when selling kix.

obviously you or lax is gonna make money on whatever they buy, as thats your job and how you make your living, i know enough people and have enough connectsto buy things at good prices to where I know if i decide to dump it I will come close to breaking even which is fine by me as im just a consumer although welleducated.. Im not buying anything to make money on it, I buy the stuff to rock and collect, although I prefer to buy something I know will hold value...I wasmore speaking on an average dude going to a store to buy something as a walk in, they will not get their money back when they go to sell it, thats just how theindustry works...

also i was just tryin to big lax up as well for his low prices and stuff ive gotten from him...

I was just tryin to point out if you wanna get something as a sole purpose of investment, dont buy jewelry or watches, buy something that will produce incomeover time... I buy a lot of watches and jewelry and sometimes Im lucky enough to make money when I get sick of it, but its never purchased to flip in my case,obviously in a jeweler or pawnbrokers case it is purchased to be flipped at a profit. I invest my money in the buildings and businesses from hotels, stores andeven a well known sneaker site I own to generate income that lets me be able to drop 20k on a watch or own the bentley and g55 outright. Those things arentinvesments, theyre made possible from real investments...

also a Happy Thanksgiving shoutout to everyone Ive met thru this jewelry thread over the years, just got done celebrating my first thanksgiving as a father soIm in a real good mood and am very grateful for my 6 week old son, Peace!

This is my first time posting on NT jewelry forum... I've been wanting a Jesus pendant for a while now. I'm going to have some money coming my way so I'm curious about the prices. I know some probably cost several thousand and run up to the ten thousands. I'm from NY so can any of you guys give me the price range for some of the Pendants below or give me any places that would sell them... yes I do know that Jacob made some of the pieces below. The price range I'm looking to spend is $5G - $10G.

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

Jesus%20Piece%208.jpg
Jesus%20Piece%208.jpg
6d626b05180f07ca30a9ae8b621d06f321098289.jpg

090362fa58100d597d91309e99048346595864db.jpg
b883615b592a02157fd332ef9e4d8c1973d0a231.jpg
6ed26445ce02875c36f9b187e5dd0b1a44fb41da.jpg

also a Happy Thanksgiving shoutout to everyone Ive met thru this jewelry thread over the years, just got done celebrating my first thanksgiving as a father so Im in a real good mood and am very grateful for my 6 week old son, Peace!

Congrats, another friend of mine had the same scenario come to fruition for him.

If he didnt have a monkey lookin face Id cop that goodwood........speaking of, I know the Jacob mold is the "best" of the Jesus molds but honestlyJesus looks like a homeless man that hasnt eaten for a month and even if that was the case his features are super off to even look like a man, he looks like acave man

^ If anybody ever wanted to see how they make a piece that's a great video to put up........But to be honest I didnt know Jason of BH did the molds byhand, that kinda suprised me

Back
Top Bottom