**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

We'll see.......... But on a similar topic what is the process of dipping a piece of jewelry? How long does it last? Like in the case of this Jesus, if Ihad bought it and wanted it yellow again. Would it have been easier to just redip it or would there have been a process to strip the rhodium off withoutdamaging the piece. This is basically for future reference like if I were to find a piece in white gold would it be easy/lasting to just dip it yellow orshould I just wait till I can find something in yellow. Because it seems like a lot of pieces are in White gold but ive never really hoped on that fad, Ivebeen rockin yellow gold my entire life.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

That Jacob Head Piece is most likely in the hands of a NTER or a LURKER.
laugh.gif
Duh. (no disrespect)

You know how things like that blow up and like mentioned by Ben and others you'd be shocked as to who views this thread on the regular.

people just opening they mouths bout something they not gonna buy is how everything gets ruined

^^^Well the EBay said this:" The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing." ^^^

So there is your answer

end of the day thats how the market plays

most folks here got hip to it via this right here anyways, so folks can only be so mad. the person they ended it for probably STILL got a steal. and if someonethought they were gonna get it for less then five stacks is just being unrealistic. If you really had the cake and knew about it early you shoulda made thatearly offer maybe you colda got it for low, but trying towait out some CRAZY RARE HOT *+%$ is just stupid to me

i feel for ya'll, I woulda loved for one of my peoples here to get it for the low, but straight up theres only TWO ways for *+%$ to play out via Nt and thenet, either you don't say *+%$, don't give no hints to let people know you know something, and hold your peoples down to keep *+%$ tight, or you saythe smallest little thing to let it be known you know about something cool and everyone with half a brain disects it trying to figure it out for themsevles ortrying to to get cool points telling everyone about it.

it honestly took me about 10 minutes to find that thing after the first lil comments were said

but whatever it is what it is, truth be told a smart jeweler woulda been the best customer because they KNOW WHAT IT IS, KNOW WHAT IT COSTS TO MAKE, AND KNOWTHE REALISTIC RESALE VALUE

You can get a Jacob Jesus Head for 7 Stacks in the District with SI quality stones.9K for the VS joint.

That Jacob Head Piece is most likely in the hands of a NTER or a LURKER.
hellz yeah.....im salty, i would've copped that piece with the quickness wit my tax refund check
laugh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

You can get a Jacob Jesus Head for 7 Stacks in the District with SI quality stones.9K for the VS joint.
pimp.gif
Hmmmmmm good to know now.

Melo's watch looks bad, typical southern job, why not stay with a dunamis?
and NLV send me 15 of those jacob jesus's SI and VS.
just scrap gold, diamonds with no labor will be well over that.

and the jesus piece on ebay sold for a good amount.
laugh.gif

and me personally? I hate mother of pearl, it's an acquired taste for sure.

somebody put him onto game- he relisted and got jacobs link and all that in the description...

like a couple people already said whoever saw that early coulda got a nice steal - it'll still be a good price but not as good as 9days ago-

once again we will witness the power of NT - joints at $3500 already
laugh.gif
doubt it goes for less than 5

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Damn whoever put him up on game about what the piece really is, is dumb. Could have had it for a steal.
word, this is that misterp fiasco again, but about jewelry instead. The seller even had the audacity to say that the jacob is this and that andhis watches retail for over 150k
indifferent.gif

Like anyone with a sound mind would pay retail/sticker price

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Damn whoever put him up on game about what the piece really is, is dumb. Could have had it for a steal.
that's the thing the person who did was just throwing salt...had no intentions on buying

Originally Posted by Kingtre

once again we will witness the power of NT - joints at $3500 already
laugh.gif
doubt it goes for less than 5
Its also cuz he put Jacob in the title of the auction this time. The last time he didnt so I had ppl PMing me nonstop cuz they couldnt find thelisting. It still would have been a steal and a half if he didnt relist (prolly like 2500). But now every1 and they mother know about it (plus LAX Blew it upby posting the link and item number for good measure) it will prolly go for 5 or 6

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

how much would it cost to put black diamonds on a g-shock?

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

Ben...how much would it cost to throw black diamonds on a black g-shock??

no one answered because your question is not specific. it's just like asking "how much to paint my car?"

if you give details you'll get an aswer, but you need to let everyone know what model you have and whether or not you already have the watch.

Back
Top Bottom