**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

One thing I wanted to ask and I spoke to Bigles about this too, I'm a fan of Yellow Gold for basically anything but with that Jesus Piece everyone is mentioning I'm seeing here most people would've wanted it back to Yellow why is that? People don't F__ with White Gold/White Diamonds?

Jesus in white gold> jesus in white gold
Cross in white gold> cross in yellow gold

?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Would you just have to re dip it or is there a way to strip off the Rhodium without damaging the piece?

ayo, we gotta get some more metallurgy 101 up in here cause I been wondered the same thing. I ain't interested in that auction, I like the mold w/ thebezel setting on the crown a lot more but I've wondered this about rhodium over yellow for awhile too, never really asked anyone that knew. I'veattempted to read up on it before and I've read that depending on the way it was plated, one way to strip rhodium is to actually just polish the surfaceover and over again, that it will start to fade. But I've also read that rhodium can be next to impossible to get off of a surface that it's beenplated on sometimes because it's such a hard metal. That fleabay piece, doesn't look to me like I would chance it if I had it but I don't reallyknow. I've kept some scrap pieces that are low karat (10K that may be under karat, never tested it) that have areas that are rhodium plated but are realfaded. Hard to explain what they look like but they don't look good; not yellow, not bright white like they once did. Have no idea how old they areeither though or what they had been through, so that's whatever, probably just regular fading. I also remember readin something about sandblasting rhodiumplating to get rid of it but I really don't know.

some of y'all must have bad eyesight...

read what I posted.... I said HE HIT ME UP and I told him, TRY for $11k. I can sell those all day for $11k if it's VS, but from the looks of it, Itdon't look VS.
also, I have never seen Jacob sell those for $16k at his shop. His prices are way higher, unless this was from about 6 years + ago. which it could be.
if you read the description, it don't make sense really.

Malice paid $27,000 for his Jesus and that was in 2006, maybe 05. not much difference except for the fact that Malices is around 4.25" tall, somethingdon't sound right.
dudes be hitting me up trying to find the cheap way out or shortcuts, there ain't none in this game unless you buy it 2nd hand and the person'sdesperate. People are using onyx and blk cz's for their Casios now, casting on stainless or alloy. and they charge like $3,000 for a frogman, then yourealize you're still paying $3k for a watch that looks good, but doesn't have genuine components. it's fugazi. I've yet to see a 7 carat jesuspiece with a jacob mold, he also states the eyes are .05 carat. +!@? they should be 1/2 carats or .50 carats in each eye. but what do I know? it's worth itto get your piece made with the official $$!% in it. a lot of jewelers say it's a waste of money to buy a piece in white gold 14k, not really, ifyou're budget don't permit then ok. but i.e. don't matter if its 10k or 14k, if LAX wanted to sell his figgy ROC chain, he will NOT lose any moneyI doubt on that.... he can put it up as an official piece, or whatever and def. get his cheese on that, or maybe even make more easily. I could post that jesusjacob on my blog and get a customer if I needed to move it. and it would damn sure be for way more than what it might end at. I got a feeling a bogus bidderwill not pay again.

I'm just glad Fab and Banner are repping IF bails on their new chains....
I never understood the lurkers, they creep me out. I meet them randomly at summits, on the streets of any city in usa and it's always weird. in thejewelers world. you got dudes like David Bling who to me is a clown, just get a username son. Stop talking to Fab and other cats mentioning me, I don'teven know you, everytime I've walked by you want me to come upstairs, for what? I got mad love for Jason of BH, I even got a lil surprise for y'allsoon, I hang with Jason and he don't talk about me either. But these other idiots, stealing my pics and such. ******ed. now I got a big audience on myblog, so I may have more fun
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

some of y'all must have bad eyesight...

read what I posted.... I said HE HIT ME UP and I told him, TRY for $11k. I can sell those all day for $11k if it's VS, but from the looks of it, It don't look VS.
also, I have never seen Jacob sell those for $16k at his shop. His prices are way higher, unless this was from about 6 years + ago. which it could be.
if you read the description, it don't make sense really.

Malice paid $27,000 for his Jesus and that was in 2006, maybe 05. not much difference except for the fact that Malices is around 4.25" tall, something don't sound right.
dudes be hitting me up trying to find the cheap way out or shortcuts, there ain't none in this game unless you buy it 2nd hand and the person's desperate. People are using onyx and blk cz's for their Casios now, casting on stainless or alloy. and they charge like $3,000 for a frogman, then you realize you're still paying $3k for a watch that looks good, but doesn't have genuine components. it's fugazi. I've yet to see a 7 carat jesus piece with a jacob mold, he also states the eyes are .05 carat. +!@? they should be 1/2 carats or .50 carats in each eye. but what do I know? it's worth it to get your piece made with the official $$!% in it. a lot of jewelers say it's a waste of money to buy a piece in white gold 14k, not really, if you're budget don't permit then ok. but i.e. don't matter if its 10k or 14k, if LAX wanted to sell his figgy ROC chain, he will NOT lose any money I doubt on that.... he can put it up as an official piece, or whatever and def. get his cheese on that, or maybe even make more easily. I could post that jesus jacob on my blog and get a customer if I needed to move it. and it would damn sure be for way more than what it might end at. I got a feeling a bogus bidder will not pay again.

I'm just glad Fab and Banner are repping IF bails on their new chains....
I never understood the lurkers, they creep me out. I meet them randomly at summits, on the streets of any city in usa and it's always weird. in the jewelers world. you got dudes like David Bling who to me is a clown, just get a username son. Stop talking to Fab and other cats mentioning me, I don't even know you, everytime I've walked by you want me to come upstairs, for what? I got mad love for Jason of BH, I even got a lil surprise for y'all soon, I hang with Jason and he don't talk about me either. But these other idiots, stealing my pics and such. ******ed. now I got a big audience on my blog, so I may have more fun
wink.gif
so is this watch proper? found it on ebay looked nice

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=290287144911http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...:IT&item=290287144911

lol. alloy like some rims homey. dude will come clean and tell you too. I love how he says it's made by korean diamond setters (i.e. my uncle and myfactory setters) ummm Naw patna.

That's BigLEscobar's G-Shock I think.
Also David really should just get a user name! I went upstairs @ David's & Ben and it's nothing special. Small office,some pics and some jewels. Iwent upstairs to talk with Jacob as well when he was still on 6th @ 47th. Now he had HEAT !!!!!

laugh.gif
I remember seeing Usher being whisked away by security upstairs at the old location.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

One thing I wanted to ask and I spoke to Bigles about this too, I'm a fan of Yellow Gold for basically anything but with that Jesus Piece everyone is mentioning I'm seeing here most people would've wanted it back to Yellow why is that? People don't F__ with White Gold/White Diamonds?

Jesus in white gold> jesus in white gold
Cross in white gold> cross in yellow gold

?
laugh.gif
oops I was thinking and typing too quick, meant yellowgold Jesus> white gold jesus

silver and all that bang bang jewelry i've seen on the streets have destroyed the creditbility of white gold in my humble opinion....

3fb26d24c57a42632f300162eb66cb47786b9f28.pjpg
94f367874e887406252e2a4e0418690e4b419076.pjpg

Both around 11 carats and can get for around $2500 each, apparently they are VS2 - SI but from the first photo would,t be too sure although they are both solidand 14k

Originally Posted by luxurytiming

3fb26d24c57a42632f300162eb66cb47786b9f28.pjpg
94f367874e887406252e2a4e0418690e4b419076.pjpg

Both around 11 carats and can get for around $2500 each, apparently they are VS2 - SI but from the first photo would,t be too sure although they are both solid and 14k
whats the dimensions and weight for both of them ?

The lock pendant is 2.75 tall x 1.35 wide x 11mm deep; 59.77 grams
The cross is 66.47mm tall x 39.14mm wide x 7.42mm thick; 50.53 grams

I was looking @ a Bape Look Book @ Barns and Noble. Very clear pics of Pharrell/Jeezy/Kanye/The Clipse/ and Nigo.

That gshock was mine on ebay that I just sold..I had a few and moved em caus I havent got to wear it much since i gotta wear a suit and tie everyday, its hardto rock the gshocks anymore.... I got em from a pretty reputable source in cali, everything i said in there is true and LAX has been there in the shop inperson to verify where those gshocks came from as well....

also i stated its made of metal alloy in the auction...

might have a new pickup to post tonite...

That gshock was mine on ebay that I just sold..I had a few and moved em caus I havent got to wear it much since i gotta wear a suit and tie everyday, its hard to rock the gshocks anymore.... I got em from a pretty reputable source in cali, everything i said in there is true and LAX has been there in the shop in person to verify where those gshocks came from as well....

also i stated its made of metal alloy in the auction...

might have a new pickup to post tonite...
word

i know EXACTLY in the district where there being made

i might as well post the adress .
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Damn whoever put him up on game about what the piece really is, is dumb. Could have had it for a steal.
word, this is that misterp fiasco again, but about jewelry instead. The seller even had the audacity to say that the jacob is this and that and his watches retail for over 150k
indifferent.gif

Like anyone with a sound mind would pay retail/sticker price
?

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

how much does a chain like that run?
im not a big fan of jewelery or pieces like that so yea...just wondering....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I want to know also.
This dude rlee926 Sold his piece&chain on ebay, $3000. I had seen it on ebay before he posted here, as well as the Jacob Jesus which Ididnt know it is the big (NH) but some one had to open their mouth.

Back
Top Bottom