**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Melo's Ring! 6 carat VS1 Fancy Vivid Canary center stone.....
f5c16d416bdbc3b3772f06865d356011153932f8.pjpg

BigL..... the LRG piece w/ the iced plate behind it was pretty ill... thatd probably be my recommendation. i feel ya on the small stones, but i still love thelook of iced cubans.

on the iphizzle right now, so ill dig up pics later... but the piece im referencing was basically a flooded rectangle w/ the lrg logo floating on top if it...im sure yall know what im referencing...

"NLV, some guy looked like you today at my shop and he had on a 9mm cuban iced out"

Word,Ben. I have a NLV Clone running around L.A.?

It might be time to release this project me & oo206oo have been working on to you & your uncle.
Also,I put the NLV Piece on the self until at least the summer time.

I can't wait til my uncle see's you, so he understands that you are not Jonas's height or weight. lol.
when we finished the plate, he was like "let me guess" 5' 7" and 130lbs.? naw mane. it prolly don't even look that big on you.
but fam, that NLV iced out? jesus h christ.

Ben it looks a pretty good size on me. When I gave it to BigLEscobar it looked really CRAZY on him !!!!

My NLV Piece is on ice for a while. Day care for the year had to be paid(WHAT A RACKET)!!!
Waiting for a new contract @ the trabajo. You know just regular life %#%$.

Post that White Fat Joe Cross DAM IT !!!

yea the size and weight of it is really insane, u cant understand from pics, u gotta hold it and try it on

NLV, my boy val was amazed at the weight of it, he refused to believe it was gold at first lol

you should ice the franco of it too, i seen some iced francos but it was a shoddy job

Originally Posted by Shadi914

got these pics from my wifeys blog va$htie
pimp.gif

mad.gif

dscn2539.jpg

mad.gif

dscn2572.jpg
hand me down skate board P's chick wit a hand me down kanye chain.....

to us he's doing it...but to celeberties around his circle....

2ujgwmh.jpg

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by Shadi914

got these pics from my wifeys blog va$htie
pimp.gif

mad.gif

dscn2539.jpg

mad.gif

dscn2572.jpg

2ujgwmh.jpg

So? let that ___ do him

laugh.gif

im not a hater but yea i dig what you sayin.

Can anyone tell me if $700 is a good price for a princess cut and baguette diamond ring. It is 14k gold and it has 1 0.37 ct. diamond and 22 0.35 ct. diamonds.

laugh.gif
this is what i dont get: dude got a light weight chain on and a pretty stuntin bracelet, but he rockin a $5 footlocker tall tee and his pants bout to fall down. not a good look IMO... and sort of gives a hint that maybe the jewelry he is wearing may not even be his.
tired.gif

if i had millions,id still dress the same, plain tees and jeans too. i like the look, its comfortable and simple. i dont like mad designs andstuff on my clothes.
just cuz u got money dont mean u absolutely have to wear clothes with mad colors and +$%% all over it. im sure most dudes he knows dress like he does.he'll probably come on NT and be like "what the @*#! yall dudes be wearin up here
sick.gif
"

i wouldnt buy those EXACT jeans tho. some plain black ones would be aiight.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

laugh.gif
this is what i dont get: dude got a light weight chain on and a pretty stuntin bracelet, but he rockin a $5 footlocker tall tee and his pants bout to fall down. not a good look IMO... and sort of gives a hint that maybe the jewelry he is wearing may not even be his.
tired.gif
if i had millions,id still dress the same, plain tees and jeans too. i like the look, its comfortable and simple. i dont like mad designs and stuff on my clothes.
just cuz u got money dont mean u absolutely have to wear clothes with mad colors and +$%% all over it. im sure most dudes he knows dress like he does. he'll probably come on NT and be like "what the @*#! yall dudes be wearin up here
sick.gif
"

i wouldnt buy those EXACT jeans tho. some plain black ones would be aiight.

there is a line between dressing tacky and dressing nice..

you can make millions and still dress half decent.. throw on a white polo tshirt and jeans that fit you. it does wonders for respect. he still looks like aimmature teenager that needs to understand fashion and clothes. there are tons of clothes out there that are comfortable without all the designs. tall teeswere played out in the 90s.... i dont know whats comfortable about having a shirt 3 sizes to big. i guess you do get your moneys worth of cotton. not mystyle.. ill take a polo undershirt and some nice evisus or some other nice jeans and be set and still can pull off the millionaire look with the jewlery setup...

soulja boys look just screams fake jewels. he is super tacky with that braclet and garbage necklace.

Back
Top Bottom