**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

dzf0r8.jpg

34ni6gz.jpg

Billy Hoyle- but dude said it looked like a speaker thats why i said its a light

i personally find riff raff hilarious, not a good rapper imo but full of the lulz

maybe a simple super avenger with gold plated, but the watch look like the same as the pictures posted, the setting is the same on the cornes of the watch, just one range of setting,

with all that I don't have seen any informations,
what is the most bigger diameter of diamonds to set on a this watch on a original lunette no custom ??

my greetings to all the members

From JimmyBoi's videoshoot for "Million Dollar Dreams" Ft. Sean P of the Youngbloodz..

l_fdd178027db045b39933580e16b45232.jpg

Behind the scenes & Music Video coming soon... Youtube.com/Live2HustleTV Twitter.com/JimmyxBoi

Here's a lil More EYE CANDY...

AND IF YALL AIN'T KNOW JIMMYBOI got a HAT DEAL w/ NEW ERA... HERES A SNEAK PEAK

1st style of "Made in ALief" New Eras coming out Mid SUMMER... MORE COMING SOON

Twitter.com/JimmyxBoi
YOutube.com/Live2HUstleTV

Lol, at "Hat Deal with New Era". Don't you just need a minimum order of 24 hats to get them custom made at a New Era Factory? That's no hate either but I could do that.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Lol, at "Hat Deal with New Era". Don't you just need a minimum order of 24 hats to get them custom made at a New Era Factory? That's no hate either but I could do that.
144 for a new logo, but yeah, just have to wait, make a design and pay

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Hahaha... GO make your 24 hats and lets see how That goes buddy

Back
Top Bottom