**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Diamond Concept

maybe a simple super avenger with gold plated, but the watch look like the same as the pictures posted, the setting is the same on the cornes of the watch, just one range of setting,

with all that I don't have seen any informations,
what is the most bigger diameter of diamonds to set on a this watch on a original LUNETTE  no custom ??

my greetings to all the members

Lunette

They icing out tampons these days? What part of the game is that?

Originally Posted by Live2Hustle

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Lol, at "Hat Deal with New Era". Don't you just need a minimum order of 24 hats to get them custom made at a New Era Factory? That's no hate either but I could do that.

Hahaha... GO make your 24 hats and lets see how That goes buddy
Chill buddy. You mad you tried to show off with something anyone can do and I commented?

JimmyBoi's Video w/ SMitty for "All THe Way Turnt Up" The MOVIE

indifferent.gif

Smitty flopped hard like 5years ago, trying to make a come back

JimmyBoi, I see you spend good money on your jewelry and I've seen a lot of pictures of your stuff...but I've never been happy with the finished product. When you're ready to move away from that Houston stuff and get a real jeweler, let me know. I'm 25 and grew up in Houston too. I lived there for 13 years, so I know what jewelry quality is like in Houston, and there is no comparison to an ICEBOX piece. I don't mind remaking one of your pieces too if it's something you don't wear anymore.

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

JimmyBoi, I see you spend good money on your jewelry and I've seen a lot of pictures of your stuff...but I've never been happy with the finished product. When you're ready to move away from that Houston stuff and get a real jeweler, let me know. I'm 25 and grew up in Houston too. I lived there for 13 years, so I know what jewelry quality is like in Houston, and there is no comparison to an ICEBOX piece. I don't mind remaking one of your pieces too if it's something you don't wear anymore.

I appreciate you giving me your opinion and I must tell you i like the work i see that comes out of IceBox. We should talk long as I know what i'm paying for and u don't Kill me on the price we good... Much love and GOd BLess

From JimmyBoi's videoshoot for "Million Dollar Dreams" Ft. Sean P of the Youngbloodz..

Rented Rolls and fake money. Soooooooo original

smh.gif
  - thread finally getting some new pix and contributions and yall gotta get on the nonsense....this is the JEWELRY THREAD...take all that other stuff else where....nothing to contribute but everybody tryna earn a few rollin smilies

lol losers thinking jimmyboi got money from rap.. hahaha real recognize real i see you jimmyboi

I appreciate you giving me your opinion and I must tell you i like the work i see that comes out of IceBox. We should talk long as I know what i'm paying for and u don't Kill me on the price we good... Much love and GOd BLess

Sounds good Jimmy. You'll never see anyone get hit over the head with us. Send me a text real quick, my number is in my signature.

Hooked up with what???
Dude has on like 4 chains & 2 watches...

What else does he need?

Back
Top Bottom