**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by jesuspieces

I wonder if ninjahood will EVER get that Jesus piece he has on lay away.............. Seriously I don't know how you get a pass for that foolery..........

laugh.gif
NT is about groupthink/mob mentality....they pick and choose battles - i'll never understand it myself

maybe the recession *#$# up his "Loon Jesus Piece Payment Plan"

edit: yea that was dumb long ago.....i was lurkin......i mean literally lurkin..........before a registered s/n

edit 2: damn im turnin 25 this month......first jewelry thread was like 3 years ago now?

Originally Posted by Kingtre

so your Money May's jeweler?
nerd.gif

My pops is, I used to work along side my dad then I thought it was time to part ways and do my own thing..so I opened up my own shop.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by Al Audi

edit 2: damn im turnin 25 this month......first jewelry thread was like 3 years ago now?

Longer than that. I'm 60% sure it started around 2004.
yea 3-4

money may..........thats a good look. props

laugh.gif

IDK if I would say he gets a pass. That %@+! unacceptable to have something on Layaway for that long. But ppl just choose to get on him for everything else from the Room/Sidekick/Musket/Inability to resize pictures the fact that he has had a piece on layaway for almost half a decade seems to slip through the cracks.

What sucks is that if he hadnt got that on layaway he prolly could have got one from Ben or LAX or any one of these jewelers out here slangin Jesus pieces now.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by pdot

Watch & hat came in the mail today.

I think the hat is bang bang though...

SMH
14ve40.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love the Iced out Gucci's. Its perfect. I want to see one done with the black band 
zyg480.jpg

Same case...

I had the band changed.

pimp.gif
at the Panerai Pam 90. Although, if I was going to cop a power reserve, I'd take the Pam 233 or 270. Dome crystal, 1950's case, and power reserve horizontal ruler are
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

laugh.gif

IDK if I would say he gets a pass. That %@+! unacceptable to have something on Layaway for that long. But ppl just choose to get on him for everything else from the Room/Sidekick/Musket/Inability to resize pictures the fact that he has had a piece on layaway for almost half a decade seems to slip through the cracks.

What sucks is that if he hadnt got that on layaway he prolly could have got one from Ben or LAX or any one of these jewelers out here slangin Jesus pieces now.
thats even assuming all that layaway talk was true...i think that ended a couple months after it first came up and from then the tale just lingered....i mean from a business standpoint who the hell keeps something on layaway for that long? they woulda been sold to recoup the money...and if it was on layaway they could prob legally KEEP whatever he did put down if anything-

but whatever ...doesn't effect me either way - just found it to be a funny situation...every couple of months somebody asks about it
laugh.gif
meanwhile somebody like nlv/206/ben makes a custom jesus crazy iced out etc and they catch hate?

My pops is, I used to work along side my dad then I thought it was time to part ways and do my own thing..so I opened up my own shop.
pimp.gif
thats big...we def gonna need some more pix...he's had some silly setups over the years

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by LilTunechi85

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

made this one for bow
rh95lj.jpg

I thought his chain was black diamonds too? Did he change it or was I just seeing things?
nerd.gif

That pinky ring is ridiculous
eek.gif
eek.gif
Naw it was always a black franco
That's what's up. Nice work
Can anyone tell me how much a setup like this would cost? A fellow NT'er posted this pic in another thread and I love how clean and simple it is.

66d16d5f3653ae4fafbabc3df0eccb2819913c83.jpg

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif
thats big...we def gonna need some more pix...he's had some silly setups over the years

The boxing gloves are a personal fav. 
pimp.gif

You got close pictures of that one? 

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

laugh.gif

IDK if I would say he gets a pass. That $%@$ unacceptable to have something on Layaway for that long. But ppl just choose to get on him for everything else from the Room/Sidekick/Musket/Inability to resize pictures the fact that he has had a piece on layaway for almost half a decade seems to slip through the cracks.

You forgetting about his passion for V6 muscle cars, love for Chargers on big rims and over car ignorance??
"V4"!!
roll.gif

ya but still he must have taken a huge loss by melting down his piece and any payments on the Jesus. Ninjahood where you at man? I wanna hear you address this and don't give some "I have other things to pay for" answer because it's been so long and if you couldn't save up that much money over that long then I don't know how you are alive.

yall NT dudes kill me.

props to all the homies posting their jewels. appreciate yall keeping the thread going with posts that contain things other than foolishness and hate.

ninjahoods explained this many times dude said the cdps burnt a hole in his pocket and dude said he got a gun and licence too also im pretty sure he said he should be able to get it this summer

...all I do really is lurk but just wanted to say that  this $1000+ gold is not cool; I still don't get the issue with palladium, is it the high melting temperature that makes it an undesirable material to work with?  The jesus piece formerly owned by Loon is still a topic of discussion, cool.  I think that's kinda crazy how that piece in particular popped up but I guess that it's a small world really.  I wonder if he still has this watch
53331607.jpg

Damn time flies by quick it was about 06 when Ninja was talking that Loon Jesus talk B4 my old account got Deaded...But I been seeing those Gucci watches all over Jamaica Ave in the Coliseum Mall How much did u pay for yours ?

Back
Top Bottom