**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Live2Hustle

That chain on Bow wow piece look SUSPECT... Still got that Franco and Watch HOlla

How can a black rhodiumed franco look suspect? Its not like they make fake francos and furthermore why would you ask the price of 10kt gold right after saying that chain was suspect? Anyways its around 20 per gram.

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

That chain on Bow wow piece look SUSPECT... Still got that Franco and Watch HOlla

How can a black rhodiumed franco look suspect? Its not like they make fake francos and furthermore why would you ask the price of 10kt gold right after saying that chain was suspect? Anyways its around 20 per gram.
and 14k is around 35 a grams..

look guys..ALOT of things have gone on with me over da course of 3 years...much of it doesn't need to be discussed on a messageboard.

but yeah, to reinforce whats da holdup...

-nikes basically becomes a drain

-i had to pay for college outta pocket

-paying for my gat licence

-lawyer fees

-copped a new phone

etc.

when i say imma get it, imma get it...ya'll b da first ppl to know.

enh - I mean nobody is saying it was short change or anything and of course life can get in the way BUT the story is far fetched...esp since its still ongoing...so the spot was giving you a Jacob Jesus for 10k - and has let you make payments on it for 3 years+

that's the part i find baffling-  but its whatever....

laugh.gif
@ that pic...i was scrolling and saw it like damn that looks familiar- dont remember posting it here...prob in the designer thread - but hit Ben for the cross/earrings....price/quality is
pimp.gif
  the rosary was copped locally and i had someone add the ice to the cross-

other than that i been eyeing some stuff but cant make any moves til after July/Aug - got that wedding ring i posted a couple months back coming in though

How can a black rhodiumed franco look suspect? Its not like they make fake francos ...
I'm not trying to call you out, but I don't blame him for asking. From the 1 angle you posted of it, it does look like it's made like a silver franco. I know a whole lot about francos and if you post more pictures, I could probably tell you right away though and that would get rid of any questions.

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

How can a black rhodiumed franco look suspect? Its not like they make fake francos ...
I'm not trying to call you out, but I don't blame him for asking. From the 1 angle you posted of it, it does look like it's made like a silver franco. I know a whole lot about francos and if you post more pictures, I could probably tell you right away though and that would get rid of any questions.
That piece was made before the super bowl so I don't have any more pics...thanks for trying to help.

Lookin' SUSPECT has nothing to do with it be BLACK RHODIUM SA and i ain't mean it in any dis respect to you, i ain't a hater like most people. AND they do make silver francos FYI. the piece it self  is nice tho... and i asked bout price cus i'm trying to Sell my franco that i got
and MOYO i'm still waiting for the email bro

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
Any one know where i can find a Invisible set bracelet just like SLim Thugs in this video at 1:45 sec.? By the way this my new single "Imma Thug" 
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Lookin' SUSPECT has nothing to do with it be BLACK RHODIUM SA and i ain't mean it in any dis respect to you, i ain't a hater like most people. AND they do make silver francos FYI. the piece it self  is nice tho... and i asked bout price cus i'm trying to Sell my franco that i got
and MOYO i'm still waiting for the email bro
Nooo I know they sell silver franco.  Its all good don't worry about it, just some miscommunication.

hey SA don't mean to bother but u know how at the bottome of your message it has your info under the line with your website and all... how u do that?

Originally Posted by Kingtre

enh - I mean nobody is saying it was short change or anything and of course life can get in the way BUT the story is far fetched...esp since its still ongoing...so the spot was giving you a Jacob Jesus for 10k - and has let you make payments on it for 3 years+

Can't they renege that contract? 3 yrs is way too long to have something on layaway

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
@ that pic...i was scrolling and saw it like damn that looks familiar- dont remember posting it here...prob in the designer thread - but hit Ben for the cross/earrings....price/quality is
pimp.gif
  the rosary was copped locally and i had someone add the ice to the cross-

other than that i been eyeing some stuff but cant make any moves til after July/Aug - got that wedding ring i posted a couple months back coming in though

My bad about the pic, I saw it in the designer thread and had to find out about your pieces. Lovin' em both! I'll definitely do that. Thanks homie

3 yrs is way too long to have something on layaway

Jewelers will put things on layaway forever, they have nothing to lose. I know people who have started a payment plan, got locked up, and came back years later to pick it up no problem.

I'm definitely getting tht Gucci watch for the summer, Ice it out when I get the ends right. I'll ride stock til then lol.

Back
Top Bottom