**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

lol @ those prices.... do the math. cmon even LAX can do the math. prolly did use VS diamonds. i've seen Meth's joint before.
$50k would let Jacob eat very well. and trust me he ate, but he didn't charge that. neither on lil kim's piece either, cmon les, you can't believethat book. My homey Minya aka Miss info did the writing on most of that. You know waaaaaaaaaay more bout jewelry then she does.

Is the guy on the left the jeweler who made his piece?

mase.jpg

^^ for some reason i wanna say he is a car salesman or somethin.

id like to say that i read that one of the 1000s of times that pic has been posted... but it could just be pure speculation on my part, due to the fact that hehas a ford poster behind him.

where the hell is mase anyway

smh @ him wanting money to be in the HORSE & CARRIAGE video even though him and cam were like brothers

Is the Re-Up Gang piece made of Ben's mold? I could have sworn the letters on his mold weren't as plain as the ones in the piece - now that there areclear pictures, it looks relatively plain, just big.

yep^^ Most of the posters in this forum just come here to swing from Ben Baller's nuts or pray that they get a little attention from him. He should make arap video and get some niketalk posters to dance in the back like some video groupie !#@%.

laugh.gif
for every "sack rider" you got 10 people who hate just tohate...i dont know which is worse?
nerd.gif

as far as the re-up piece goes its like seeing a sample jordan and giving all the
pimp.gif
and waiting for it to drop only for it to be replaced by something much cheaper and less
eek.gif

we saw the OG molds, know the story behind it etc etc so of course its different from just seeing a pic in a magazine all of a sudden...if anything NT shouldbe appreciative of the behind the scenes info we get from people like ben, zahir, nlv, bigL etc etc etc -

hell i cant remember the lyric but even the clipse said the piece is so flooded you cant read what it says
laugh.gif

I am not going to drop atomics about the Re-Up Piece but I have a pic somewhere of the original wax mold.

There are people who are on this board with HEAT FOR REAL!!!
Then there are people with nothing better to say than negative comments.
Post some of your own jewels.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

yea jacob made kims piece, she spent like 100k on it too...

Didn't Queen B just get her car repo'ed (sp) why haven't rappers/entertainers learned from MC Hammer? This might sound crazy but do rappers have accountants?

Yeah the Bentley got repoed. But apparently it was a gift from Scott Storch back in the day and that bamma defaulted on the payments
indifferent.gif

I finally got The NLV Championship Ring appraised. The stones are shining White like Bobby Cremens Wig Piece.

I love everything in all 11 volume of this thread. Great job NT. Provided me with years? of entertainment.

lax,

mase wanted money from cams label (untertainment/sony) to appear in the video and then was gonna split it with cam

cam was under budget for the project, so if mase didnt get the money, cam wouldnt of got that money back anyways, the label woulda pocketed it... woulda beenfree money for both of them...

ben,

the quotes in the book were direct from meth sayin he paid 100, not from ms info. but who knows... Meth was complainin about how the icepick broke in half onstage and sayin how jacob ripped him off, then 2 seconds later saying how he went right back to him to buy more stuff, he also said it appraised at much lessthen 50k....smh

Ben somebody has to know who Bobby Cremens is. He was the chief @ Point Guard U......LOL !!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom