**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

115272383.jpg

115269312.jpg

IMG_5144.jpg

alleyesonwho1036.jpg

Originally Posted by Flyguy

BOMB SQUAD RECORDS wrote:

This guy also talking like he rolled with BMF
30t6p3b.gif

People watch a few you tube movies and think they know everything. Jacob was robbing these guys and if anyone thinks different they are straight up wrong.

please never mistake fact from fiction and nore confuse with assumption ... run my resume please 1st i will be first to tell you i never met meech nore am i part of the camp HOW EVER b4 you ever seen a vibe mag or youtube i had the pleasure of meeting bleu remember he does music ... back to my resume i been dealing with a guy i get my gear from custom who was the guy who made the jeezy snow man as well as does custom stuff for the camp i as well deal with thizz ent who cut real tough with the bmf fam did stuff with 40  as well done stuff with calico jones etc and can go on  reason for saying again bmf been a round for a while some folks just got on to them  after the case and mags  so seeing a blue devinci or a baby bleu prior to the media blowing the case up would not have been hard nore was it for us but yea i respect there hustle and swag to them to do things most rappers lie about .. if your ever near atlanta hook up with calico PROMISE 1st thing u notice is at least one guy with a bmf pendant around his neck at the session these are regular people and are just like us only the big players like the meechs and j bo guys are the ones u thinkof now when u hear bmf but they were literaly hundreds of members so i dont find it out the ordinary for any one to know a member or two - fly guy ...ps if u know chuck d tell him call paris and get me online even thogh im not bmf i am conneted PERIOD ... back to the jewelz

Wow. And not a single period was given that day.

quick question.

can somebody school me on ordering custom pieces from goodwood and or clay candy?

anyone have one? if so pics would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

quick question.

can somebody school me on ordering custom pieces from goodwood and or clay candy?

anyone have one? if so pics would be appreciated.

this is my boys claycandy

I made a lotta jewelry for BMF and it was up on our myspace page until I figured it would be stupid to advertise that anymore.
a cat came into our shop and had this tennis stud chain he copped from jacob for $32,000 and every single stone was a moissinite. smh

as for frank mucas jesus piece, you copped the old LA hood icee fresh designed jesus piece? I used to love that piece, it's just a more affordable one.

our jesus pieces now are yeah, much heavier....

I just put up the baby jesus pieces with and without diamonds on my blog.

JCK was horrible this year, I wish I didn't go and I got jerked outta $5.5k at a club over some bs..... but yeh, even Jason didn't go.

the game is messed up, but there is a code that jewelers should follow, understand what jewelry costs to make again if you sell it. idiots selling gold chains for what they paid 4 years ago just to get some bread isn't a business man move. you have to replace that chain in your store, but if you don't have a store, then I guess you have no overhead and just try to live the peddler lifestyle. to each is own, but gold is not cheap, in fact nothing is cheap anymore..... except for all the terrible cz on stainless and silver jewelry that is being pushed at JCK this year.

I can't even really imagine what Jonas chains are worth now

2000-GRAM-CUBAN1.jpg

2000-GRAM-CUBAN2.jpg

2000-GRAM-CUBAN3.jpg

I haven't seen a cuban that could fade that one

let's not even talk about hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of carats of VVS / E colored diamonds that encrust everything dude had.

i remember been telling the same story about the bmf cat a few volumes ago, dude said the stones were CZ's, now they were moissanite ?

you may have got my story wrong, because Game's red chain by jacob are CZ's, the BMF solitaires were moissinites. and really? I wouldn't care if it were either personally, from a jewelers perspective, fake is fake. good fake and bad fake. bottom line - NOT DIAMONDS

i did not know games chain was CZ. cause it sure did look nice.
great settings and craftsmanship can make 200 look like 20,000

Games chain being cz would make sense considering how big it is and how ben mentioned it being about $50k from Jacob.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Dudes still pushing that agenda in here I see.
dudes still not blowin i see... i kid kid
laugh.gif

anyway y is Nipseys chain so brolic... one of the least known rappers with the bes setups
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Thats definitely the ugliest chain Fab has ever had in his long career.

What was he thinking...

fabolous_bling_1410900c.jpg
at least this was sittin on a heavy cuban

Yeah i agree at least it was on a heavy cuban. That big SF setup is terrible.

Wonder why he doesn't wear that LOSO setup from IF anymore.

Just cause your not known doesnt mean he cant drop $ on a chain. Specially if its just a cuban.

Only reason why I think Loso dont wear the "loso" setup is new album, new chain, new promotion pics, more media time trying to get the latest shot of him = constant exposure... I could be wrong tho.

Loso chain is definitely Fab's best chain....prob wit fab ia he'e a slave to trends...if he feels its

"Played out" he won't rock it...

Originally Posted by rhester

Saw this on Drake's blog....

65mkvd.jpg
That Daytona is awesome - I tried on one once in Mayors - went in the little back room, felt sooo good on the wrist

That Daytona and the Tri-color masterpiece are my favorite rolexes

Back
Top Bottom