**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I aint forget what you said bout my music, when my tour touches down in your hood im a see you

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JChambers

I hit him up on Facebook one time and told him to give it up and he followed me here i guess.

you posted a ton of comments on the youtube page and the niketalk thread, dont lie and say one time son.

And im doin business with LAXROLEXES too, copping an exotic ROLEX AIR KING that will crush your little DAY DATEJUST!

Ill send them Tinglit Alaskan goons at you like the homie ROZAY did at the mtv awards, have u running and coppin pleas

Originally Posted by swervmerv99820

I hit him up on Facebook one time and told him to give it up and he followed me here i guess.

you posted a ton of comments on the youtube page and the niketalk thread, dont lie and say one time son.

And im doin business with LAXROLEXES too, copping an exotic ROLEX AIR KING that will crush your little DAY DATEJUST!

Ill send them Tinglit Alaskan goons at you like the homie ROZAY did at the mtv awards, have u running and coppin pleas
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

if memory serves isnt j chambers bout that import/export life and keeps the cal on him? goodluck wit all that my man haha

this shapin up to be summin like TRH vs Dom
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

if memory serves isnt j chambers bout that import/export life and keeps the cal on him? goodluck wit all that my man haha

laugh.gif

SMH at this ol memphis bleek sidekick type dude beggin J chambers to be his lookout boy on the corner so he can push his nickelbags of oregano with no interference

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

SAT-NIGHT-SETUP.jpg

damn.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Make me wanna take over the block and turn it into a carter just to get it.

And Jchambers is deff bout this Jewelry life ,he had some pick ups I seen b4 .

Originally Posted by fuzynguyen

Both 18k
Gifts from my mom. Apparently they bought them 90's. Not my pops style anymore.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if real and solid ( which they prob are if they copped in the 90s)

i remember tryna raid my uncles pops and cousins old 80s stashes but just about everything was gone...

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
#classicNT
pimp.gif

Both 18k

25zifx1.jpg
Considering the current price of gold, about how much would these cost now?

Both 18k

25zifx1.jpg
^^^NICE!!!  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im DYING to get a set up like this!!!!
ever since i seen Jay-Z with one in a video some years back i was floored!!

Both 18k

25zifx1.jpg

thats that old school primo swag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

heres a lil something i got. (it needs to be cleaned bad
30t6p3b.gif
)

other side of the medallion

TYLERS-GRILLS-400x300.jpg
info on these what kt are these?
sick.gif
so
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
to me i was looking for a decent pic of these jump offs for a while. yes new to this whole thing.
laugh.gif

SMH at this ol memphis bleek sidekick type dude beggin J chambers to be his lookout boy on the corner so he can push his nickelbags of oregano with no interference
sig worthy?

Back
Top Bottom