**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by fuzynguyen

Both 18k
Gifts from my mom. Apparently they bought them 90's. Not my pops style anymore.

25zifx1.jpg
if they're as heavy as they look & they're 18k you probably got what ur driving on ur wrist....nice
pimp.gif

[url=http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e113/CESARSTER/DSC02047.jpg%5B/IMG]http://i38.photobucket.co...ARSTER/DSC02047.jpg[/IMG[/url]

avianne great job on the setting smh

When Chris Brown lost his Rolex while performing at the VMAs, he probably thought it was gone forever. But thanks to an honest fan the singer got the watch back.

Brown accidently tossed the watch into the crowd while attempting to put it to the side of the stage after it came loose while he danced.

TMZ is reporting that a fan grabbed the gold Rolex with a white oyster face and diamond-encrusted bezzle, worth an estimated $22,000, then returned it later.

"Although Chris did not get to meet the fan, he is very appreciative of the fan's actions," a Brown rep told TMZ.

Originally Posted by YMCMB

1y5vut.png

Does anyone else think these kinds of pictures are super lame. I mean, I don't mind pictures of expensive stuff. But to place all your possessions in some sort of pose, pulling the $100 bill just right out of the wallet, seems hilarious to me
laugh.gif
Like the time it took to do all that, take a picture, and put it all back. It's hilarious.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

TYLERS-GRILLS-400x300.jpg
info on these what kt are these?
sick.gif
so
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
to me i was looking for a decent pic of these jump offs for a while. yes new to this whole thing.
laugh.gif

joints look ill
pimp.gif

i just got my top row done up.you hear me whoadee?,8 golds up top *BLING BLOAW*

any other Nters have fronts?

Originally Posted by needemjs

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by swervmerv99820

you posted a ton of comments on the youtube page and the niketalk thread, dont lie and say one time son.

And im doin business with LAXROLEXES too, copping an exotic ROLEX AIR KING that will crush your little DAY DATEJUST!

Ill send them Tinglit Alaskan goons at you like the homie ROZAY did at the mtv awards, have u running and coppin pleas
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

if memory serves isnt j chambers bout that import/export life and keeps the cal on him? goodluck wit all that my man haha

this shapin up to be summin like TRH vs Dom
laugh.gif
#classicNT
pimp.gif
What ever happned tho that beef anyway?
nerd.gif

Appreciate the compliments guys. Heres another pic from instagram. The smaller bracelet is really light compared to the main one. It's chunky as hell. Pretty heavy but I haven't weighed or appraised them. I have to wear them both bc the bigger bracelet is too big ( I have a small wrist). Asian families in the 90's 
pimp.gif

2u554t1.jpg

Bracelet is too ill.
I wish gold wasn't so damn high – been wanting a cuban bracelet for awhile...

Back
Top Bottom