**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by YMCMB

2vj54iq.jpg

pimp.gif

Who do those belong to

Soon as I win the Mega Millions Im getting on the first flight out to Burbank and straight to Bens shop in LA.
LAX to I'd be needing a Rolie too

ohwell.gif
I can dream

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Soon as I win the Mega Millions Im getting on the first flight out to Burbank and straight to Bens shop in LA.
LAX to I'd be needing a Rolie too

ohwell.gif
I can dream

laugh.gif
word...idk bout waiting for the lotto to drop in my lap

but i most deff want a rose-gold set up from ben shop ...i set a goal before 2014 :noninjahood:

speaking of rose gold,
I'm aiming for rose gold day date II rolex president and a rose gold jesus and rose gold tags and rose gold set solitaire studs in each ear. done. nothing else.

but yeh, I just sold one of my jesus pieces tonight with that 230 gram heavy cuban and I'm lightweight sad. but I really don't wear chains too much. it's just for those certain times you want to come out and be like. WHAT
ok

and btw, that's a terrible pic of that set up.

^^^Ben..can you post some custom or ready made engagement rings you have done. I'm looking at 3-5k budget. I would e-mail me you but I know your inbox is full.

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

speaking of rose gold,
I'm aiming for rose gold day date II rolex president and a rose gold jesus and rose gold tags and rose gold set solitaire studs in each ear. done. nothing else.

but yeh, I just sold one of my jesus pieces tonight with that 230 gram heavy cuban and I'm lightweight sad. but I really don't wear chains too much. it's just for those certain times you want to come out and be like. WHAT
ok

Speaking of rose gold, I'm trying to cop a rose gold bottom grill, prolly 14k with 8 teeth.  I know you said you only do grills for speshul people, but can you point a brother in the right direction?

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

speaking of rose gold,

ok

Speaking of rose gold, I'm trying to cop a rose gold bottom grill, prolly 14k with 8 teeth.  I know you said you only do grills for speshul people, but can you point a brother in the right direction?
You need to be VIP to get a grill made by IFandCo now??
eek.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

speaking of rose gold,

ok

eek.gif

tired.gif

I swear I been shooting e-mails to Ben for about 3 years now, not one reply about a grille I wanted done.
frown.gif

I hit Ben's email about a custom piece and his "manager" or some %*@@ got back talking bout dude is on vacation he'll hit you when he comes back.
grin.gif

NT's money ain't good unless you're known or what?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

eek.gif

tired.gif

I swear I been shooting e-mails to Ben for about 3 years now, not one reply about a grille I wanted done.
frown.gif
he always answers me
ohwell.gif

Ben and his crew are probably just very busy it seems. Not to be a hater, but to keep it 100. Pretty much every jeweler these days is able to do work comparative to the major players like Jacob, If and Co, Jason of Beverly Hills, etc. It's just a matter of budget. If you go cheap, you're going to get cloudy stones and copper. So maybe you all want to try some of the other jewelers, they are just as competent. 

Originally Posted by ToAnotherLevel

A couple of you chewed me out about a black diamond engagement ring question I asked about a few months ago.  I figured I'd show you what I decided to get her instead.  I guess non-Constructive criticism can be helpful sometimes.  I'm happy w/ my choice.  More importantly, she is happy with it.
well done sir
smokin.gif

as for if and co their customer service team is a+ always responds fast to emails and even go into detail or history about certain items. they've probably been busy with all the holiday sales.

yes, in over 6 years and the history of Icee Fresh or the 23 years of T jewelry(our original shop) we have never been this busy, over 100 jesus pieces sold, lots going on and no room for mistakes or newcomers to help us. it's a funny business and there can't be errors.
the best thing to do is call the shop if you have cash ready to go, I mean ready to go within minutes of hanging up or be patient. window shopping is not the business when jewelers are busy. it just isn't, either you have it or you dont, if you almost have it, you should wait til you do.

as for grills, I hate doing them, if it's a big time repeat customer then, most of the time, I'll do it, if it's bieber or kanye? i'm doin it but otherwise I hate making them. ask Jason of BH lol (inside joke)

as for jewelers doing up to par work with me or jacob or jason? negative. there are popular jewelers who have been in business a long time, but will never be able to match the quality of "work".... anyone can match the quality of diamonds or gold. some of us just get our parcels or gold chains for less, but for the most part, you either have them cubans and other chains in stock, or you don't. you stock VS melee diamonds or you don't.  them houston jewelers? highly doubtful. I'm seeing things test at 6k - 8k gold???? really?

when my guy cuts a wax, it takes him a few hours for something it might take jacob a month to cut. I don't mess with CNC or CAD wax's. we do it the OG way. I like to get it done and done well. when I see work by dudes like rufio and co or avianes it's hit or miss and more miss when I see them houston jewelers make a mold of some of the easiest !*$+.... I also see a lot of pre-made prong ready slabs for almost all the work from the 3 jewelers out of houston. and the same guy is making all their jewels and he stamps them on the back. smh

so you just have to know what you're getting. pusha's key's were not going to be made the same way by every decent jeweler out there. and not for the price. I also see some things that look not bad from a far, but then you touch it and you're like damn..... legitimately i3 clarity diamonds on silver. but what boggles me is where the hell are they getting so many terrible diamonds? I mean I just saw a stud chain that was horrible.  like how can you wear that?

I'm never too busy for NT inquiries. but we just had a crazy sale and I'm bout to post some more dope stuff in the morning on my blog

I'm also gonna post some new things after the new year...... it's been a great last few months. unreal....

peace

Never had a problem with communication with If&Co, the problem is broke people asking a jeweler a million questions, seriously if you about your guap then go ahead and ask the questions, if not they got paying customers to deal with, come back when you get your weight up.

Ben -

I remember you said you did some new Star of David's and you were going to post them on the blog after the new Jesus pieces but, I'm not sure if you ever got around to it. Do you think you can post some of them? I'm interested in getting one but, I am a little hesitant to put some diamonds on it. Ideally, I would like a Star of David and a Hand of G-d and make it a charmed necklace.

Thanks.

as for grills, I hate doing them

ok plehboi, I understand.  I guess I'll just go to my local hood shop.
I'll remember this though.

*gathers cape around me and exits*

Back
Top Bottom