**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Can a jeweler replicate this LV angel ring? 
Kid+Cudi.png
this ring man 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was looking for a mini jesus peice in gold or silver, just something to throw on casually. Can anyone tell me why the zshock peices are so expensive, especially when some of the mini jesus are silver or other metals not gold?!?!

How much can I expect to sell 1 kilogram (1000 grams) of 14k scrap gold for?

Is $28-$30/gram completely out of the question?

Are there instances when people pay over 90% market price and how hard is it to get 90% of market price?

I appreciate the help. I have been following this thread for years and have been a member for 10 years.

^haha, thanks guys. Phil, where is the rest of your stuff?!
Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by YMCMB

I won't say his name, but a member in this thread shops at both jobh and ifandco regularly. from what he told me doing business with both for years is that jason's setting work is the best and tightest but his turn around time is slow. ifandco's main staple is their turn around time, no one gets work done faster than them. as for prices you can't fail with either one. icebox is also at the top when it comes to setting and prices but their turn around time is terrible.

Its hard to even get a response from Icebox. Both BigL and I were going to cop watches from them back in the day but couldnt get a reply. I think that all of these jewelers do good work.Jacob is a straight up lying ripoff, Icee Fresh's prices seemed a little high and Jason was the cheapest and most helpful. Also dont forget that a certain member of this board can do a lot of the same work for a fraction of the price and a sack of tacos.
wink.gif

J, I apologize that you and L didn't get a response. I had no idea. We try to reply to everyone as long as they're not asking for "lab made diamonds." If you ever need anything, it would be great if you could give us a try again. I handle all of our bigger sales, but don't mind taking care of any you guys since you're NT, no matter how much it is. Feel free to call, text, or e-mail me when you need to. My number is 678-828-1569 or you can e-mail me on mo (at) iceboxjewelry . com

YMCMB, we never tell anyone we're fast with our work. We make everything by machine mold and don't contract anything out ever. If you've held any of our custom pendants, ring, etc. or seen them in pictures, you'll see we rarely take shortcuts.

Whether the budget is there or not, we make everything with a full back or ring jacket inside. You won't see a net on the back of our pendants or inside of our rings. We also take the time to make all of our prongs very small (rounded, straight, and short) so you see the stones as much as possible. Our custom pendants don't have bails on them (Jesus pieces, Crosses, and some Dog Tags typically do), but instead of just putting a loop behind the pendant, we build a channel near the top to give it the finished look and feel.

There are many more things, but by taking the extra days, we make our jewelry what we feel Icebox is. If you have the budget, we always appreciate you giving us the time and business.

Originally Posted by ssfghettochild

Are there instances when people pay over 90% market price and how hard is it to get 90% of market price?

I appreciate the help. I have been following this thread for years and have been a member for 10 years.

I'm not going to tell you it is impossible, but it will be very hard. We purchase a lot of gold and while we don't sell to refineries often, there are other losses that come with melting down your scrap gold. If you can call Zahir, (404-556-7045) he'll be able to explain it to you and hopefully even make something happen.

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

I'm not going to tell you it is impossible, but it will be very hard. We purchase a lot of gold and while we don't sell to refineries often, there are other losses that come with melting down your scrap gold. If you can call Zahir, (404-556-7045) he'll be able to explain it to you and hopefully even make something happen.
I appreciate the help, thanks.

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

^haha, thanks guys. Phil, where is the rest of your stuff?!

Light day.
I was playing along with the game... That's everything I had on me.

The ICEBOX pen comes in handy when taking care of biz though.

pimp.gif

thats a lot of gold

Fivestarpreciousmetals.com Is a pretty good. They have a location right in the middle of the diamond district in NYC. It's the only place I go to.

Back
Top Bottom