**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by CaliOG

I think the micro is like 4500-5000!

And this is why I don't buy jewelry from a store since the gold prices shot up. I don't see that little thing being worth that kind of money. Not for my money at least.

eek.gif

5 racks for a micro Jesus piece ?!

#%$%$ ..

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the actual price either
30t6p3b.gif

First thing in this thread I would actually consider purchasing would be that angel up there. People in here living like they're superstars. IMO, if you aren't recognized by grandmothers, you have no business wearing ******ed big pieces.

If I saw a regular cat walking down the street wearing one of these big ole jesus pieces (the most ******ed concept i've ever heard of btw) I'd point and laugh. You can be getting money and all that and think you're living your life, but you are not famous, take the dumb %!$$ off.

And it's not even about being cool enough or whatever to pull off a big chain, it's about being able to look like an idiot and not caring because you are Rick Ross or Kanye West. Because, in the end, them big #%* pieces of jewelry make people look like idiots.

I mean think about some of the people in this thread. They've argued for pages and pages and pages about the quality of an interpretation of a religious figure. At least people who argue over shoes actually use them to protect their feet.

Originally Posted by tengoeljugode

First thing in this thread I would actually consider purchasing would be that angel up there. People in here living like they're superstars. IMO, if you aren't recognized by grandmothers, you have no business wearing ******ed big pieces.

If I saw a regular cat walking down the street wearing one of these big ole jesus pieces (the most ******ed concept i've ever heard of btw) I'd point and laugh. You can be getting money and all that and think you're living your life, but you are not famous, take the dumb %!$$ off.

And it's not even about being cool enough or whatever to pull off a big chain, it's about being able to look like an idiot and not caring because you are Rick Ross or Kanye West. Because, in the end, them big #%* pieces of jewelry make people look like idiots.

I mean think about some of the people in this thread. They've argued for pages and pages and pages about the quality of an interpretation of a religious figure. At least people who argue over shoes actually use them to protect their feet.
It was a joke. But tell me that thing doesn't look like something you get for your lady? Not saying you need a 5"x3"pendant. The original Kanye Angel was perfect for the everyday joe IMO. That thing up there is a fraction of that size. To each his own.

1. What?
2. Why would anyone give a %^$^ about what you think?

You wouldn't do $#!+  but keep walking your poor sodium fill lame @%^ down the street,  worry about yours and not the next man.

i guess I was wrong about the 4500-5000 price? No one on this thread has bought a micro jesus from ben? I know someone on here has bought a baby jesus? How much is the baby jesus you bought? I know as far as real quality jewelry ben and jbh have the best prices! Lax I hear is great too! I just can't see that micro piece being less than 3500. As far as someone wearing a big piece or whatever it's not anyone's mission when they go buy there jewelry to make sure there buying something that the haters find a good size!

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

As Riley would say "thats not a chain thats a necklace"
Just messing with you.
laugh.gif

To Each their own.. I like it because its subtle, and suitable for everyday wear

That was funny tho.. but its a good piece that can be layered with something else

last time i checked it was at 1000-2000 smh jewelers be upping their prices now cuz of the hype like Nike

and as for the angel piece, what does the back look like??? if it isnt flat i know its gona poke like a b*tch when pressed against your body

would a 7mm ball chain be too "BIG" for my Jesus...don't got any pics on me so im gonna use the 1 LAX 1st sent me when he was workin on it....

Back
Top Bottom