**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

646812174.jpg

this what I mean, eff corey and his gold plated stuff. Corny, smh thats that issh I don't like.

Met up with LAXROLEX on Friday and I have to say....This dude is SUPER SOLID!!!!!!!!!

Him and his partner treated me as if I was spending a few millions vs a few thousands...

He worked with what I truly wanted and did not at all push me to get this or that to get me to spend more money.

YA'LL NEED TO **** WITH LAXROLEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait for the finished product ROBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I told you to go with LAX I wasn't lying. Those dudes are the truth. They don't even post up half the work they do. I've seen some close ups of pieces, and the work is always on point. Hard working dudes who take pride in the work and relation ships they build.
No lie I talk to Rob on the regular about random stuff not even about jewels or watches, very humble dude.

Those dudes in that video do the best Miami cuban links that I have seen. They straight up Cubans from Miami too. I copped from em before.

I was waiting for a vouch for them to hit them up cause they close to me. Just some other stuff they sell made me double guess them but atleast the other stuff wasn't being passed as something it wasn't.

2007 SET UP, 10K white Gold. Between 10-15 CT SI1 (Lower quality SI1)

Had a Gang of Flyers to help Highline out after they hooked me up.

Me & Karl from Highline Jewelry in the Bay Area 

Well I wanted to post some pictures of my old set-up, but since I'm still new, ya'll gotta wait....

Got a new setup as well, minus my custom piece that LAXROLEX is in the process of making....

What do you mean we have to wait cause you're knew. Being new doesn't dictate whether you can post a pic of your jewelry or not. You're leaving the impression that your jewelry is garbage with a post like that.

Back
Top Bottom