**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I wear what I like to wear. Do you believe in oppression and workers and child laborers being exploited in third world sweatshops so that the rich can get richer? That's what Jordan brand represents.
Thats your opinion but Jordan Brand to me represents Michael Jordan who I look at with respect for having such a powerful will and skillset and being such a hard worker. Doing things physically and mentally 99.9% of the world could never accomplish.

You are reaching now. :lol: Pyramid Schemes. :lol: Doesn't matter what me or anyone else here does, we have the disposable income to buy what we like. Why are you so worried about it? Jealousy? Hatred? Bitterness?
Im not hating or being bitter or jealous. I simply posted my opinion saying I think the jesus piece is corny. You jumped on ME so YOU are the hater lol... all the watches and chains posted here I think are beautiful and I like them. I just stated one small opinion about having a face of jesus on you.

Well the general consensus here in this thread is that you are corny. You are simply reaffirming that perception.

I wear what I like to wear. Do you believe in oppression and workers and child laborers being exploited in third world sweatshops so that the rich can get richer? That's what Jordan brand represents.
Thats your opinion but Jordan Brand Jesus to me represents Michael Jordan Jesus Christ, who I look at with respect for having such a powerful will and skillset and being such a hard worker. Doing things physically and mentally 99.9% of the world could never accomplish.

Fixed.

You guys can keep your Jesus piece that you saved 3 years for and Ill keep my house and car at age 24.
Dude is mad because some of us here can drop 5-10k cash on some jewelry and not care, while he has to save up for months and months or put it on his credit card to afford a 1,200$ watch.

Dude works the drive thru cashin' checks and taking deposits for minimum wage, talmbout he's a "banker". No respectable banker would wear a Movado. Makin' his mama sad since 1988.
yawn. try harder pyramid scheme h.oodrat

I'm a ******* whose watch and chain cost more than your poverty house and entire weak Jordan collection.

:rofl:

I see that my dudes JumpmanKB and BIP were gettin' at you in that other thread and you were getting bitter over there too.

man I want a Jesus piece like that.... which site do I start up first.... selling vitamins? coffea beans? Avon? LOL

Is one of these yellow and one green gold? Or my eyes playing tricks and it's yellow and white gold. Cuz I'm getting a slight tint of yellow on the smaller one.

BTW, 2-3 inches off that cuban over dudes movado watch.

Nah, it's just the light. They are both yellow.The small one is 40" 8mm, 224 grams 14k and the bigger one is 40" 11mm 385 grams 14k. The Jesus is Jacob & Co stamped from Jacob and the watch is an 18k Rolex Day Date II with a 7 carat VS bezel courtesy of LAXROLEX.

So a $30k watch used then refurbished by laxrolex then filled with carbon infused diamonds that you took a home equity line off your home (o wait I bet you still rent) to pay for. So 15k for that setup? Big ballerrrrrrrrrr

So a $30k watch used then refurbished by laxrolex then filled with carbon infused diamonds that you took a home equity line off your home (o wait I bet you still rent) to pay for. So 15k for that setup? Big ballerrrrrrrrrr
The 2 cubans alone are over $25,000

Back
Top Bottom