**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

sometimes I feel as though some of the newer catalog jesuses are trying to kill off the whole thing 

Last edited:
Just put my deposit down for a cuban bracelet today at flawless.  1500 for roughly 45 grams 8-9 mm 

Where did you get the bead chain

It's IF&Co, came with the piece which I got 2nd hand off eBay. It's 18k white gold and about 28". It's not my favourite honestly but I don't feel like spending a grip to replace it. And it suits the piece.

yeah thats exactly the type of bead chain im looking at..... do you know how many mm the beads are?

yeah thats exactly the type of bead chain im looking at..... do you know how many mm the beads are?

I can check when I'm home. The Cuban in same pic is 6mm and it's not much bigger than that I don't think. It's heavy too

That style is the nicest bead chain imo. They are hard to find but iv'e seen a few with that syle on gold rosaries. Are the beads like hollow or semi hollow? 

Pretty sure mine is solid, it's heavy AF. The dude I got it from was all about it. I just find it a little flimsy design (speaking about bead chains I general) regardless of weight it looks like it would fall apart like a pearl necklace if someone pulled on it

Been looking everywhere, anyone know where i can find one of these medals ? It's 14k about 6 grams and 25mm wide. 

^ fellow chris in here? :nerd: lol

Waiting on Daniels to get my package in the mail. Exchanging an 8in 5mm Cuban bracelet for a 9in 6mm and paying the difference

I tried on the 5mm for maybe 45 seconds, I noticed the clasp got a tiny scratch from when I closed it, I hope they don't notice or it's something easy for them, and the exchange goes smooth

^ fellow chris in here?
nerd.gif
lol

Waiting on Daniels to get my package in the mail. Exchanging an 8in 5mm Cuban bracelet for a 9in 6mm and paying the difference

I tried on the 5mm for maybe 45 seconds, I noticed the clasp got a tiny scratch from when I closed it, I hope they don't notice or it's something easy for them, and the exchange goes smooth
I would of sold you my daniels 7mm 8.5 inch bracelet for the low

far as that bead chain is concerned, there was one on a tax auction from if&Co that was supposebly 49.4 grams, 6.12mm and 36".  10k though.  So according to some numbers I got that's actually roughly about the same weight in 18k at 28", a little heavier actually but only by like a gram.  That one does look a lot better than the ones that are easily found.

Last edited:

far as that bead chain is concerned, there was one on a tax auction from if&Co that was supposebly 49.4 grams, 6.12mm and 36".  10k though.  So according to some numbers I got that's actually roughly about the same weight in 18k at 28", a little heavier actually but only by like a gram.  That one does look a lot better than the ones that are easily found.
oh youre right i forgot that there was one on the tax auction site

i went to my jeweler saturday and he's going to quote me out for a 5mm 32" one, I might have to ask him for 6mm instead

here was the pic of the one you mentioned

Back
Top Bottom