**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i never take my cuban off...i didnt get this one long for that reason ......tfw i wear everything and my pieces are just clanking all over shorty tho gnome saying

Didn't Icebox sue Souljaboy cause he couldn't pay for his jewelry? Guys a junkie and he's going broke so i wouldn't be surprised if his stuff was fake. 

Is it just me or does Floyd just wear what's popular ? Jesus's piece , Hamas , Star of David Etc etc... I've seen golden sun made the money team some custom stuff but I can't recall him wearing it

Same with 95% of hip hop. Starting to look like costumes.
Got my bracelet from daniels today. I went from an 8in to a 9 and it's a little too big but whatever. Happy!

If he's watching, thanks. :nerd: :pimp:

[thread="127594"]So get a few links taken out for like $20 or so. Post some pics.[/thread]

I don't want to take it on and off so here's some pics of me wearing it

Kinda big tho u see what I mean

Goes up my arm

Fell asleep with it up on my arm u can see the mark :lol:

Uploaded them from my phone so idk if these are tiny or not

Last edited:
Looser looks better than tight. When i wore a bracelet it was just under 9.5". As long as it doesn't fall off.

Goes up my arm

Fell asleep with it up on my arm u can see the mark
laugh.gif

how do you prevent this from falling off?  I mean obviously you want some looseness for when your liver is acting up or when it's hot and humid but it looks like you're gonna lose this one day.

If im getting a 14k 12g piece made how much gold should i bring the goldsmith ? 12g ? 13g ? Do you lose weight when melting and casting ?

Last edited:
I don't think they use that to make your stuff though.  @westie  I think is the Niketalk who has recent experience dealing with the casters directly.

Last edited:
If im getting a 14k 12g piece made how much gold should i bring the goldsmith ? 12g ? 13g ? Do you lose weight when melting and casting ?
Ask the people who are doing it. No one I've worked with actually takes scrap and casts from it. They use casting grain. I suspect that they'll take it to a refiner and apply a credit to your invoice.

Goes up my arm

Fell asleep with it up on my arm u can see the mark :lol:

how do you prevent this from falling off?  I mean obviously you want some looseness for when your liver is acting up or when it's hot and humid but it looks like you're gonna lose this one day.

I don't think it'll come off my hand clasped unless I try to. I'll probably get it shortened. I think an 8.5 would be good. Or like 2-3 links

I already have some scratches on the clasp and some on a few links, is it normal to get scratched this easy? I do work at a restaurant though and I'm using my hands all day so im definitely more prone to get scratched than someone who works in an office or something

Last edited:

Ask the people who are doing it. No one I've worked with actually takes scrap and casts from it. They use casting grain. I suspect that they'll take it to a refiner and apply a credit to your invoice.
A long time ago the guy casted an exact copy of a ring i had with some old gold i gave him. I was just wondering if you lose weight when doing it. The guy is closed for the day so i can't ask him. 

Last edited:
I don't think it'll come off my hand clasped unless I try to. I'll probably get it shortened. I think an 8.5 would be good. Or like 2-3 links

I already have some scratches on the clasp and some on a few links, is it normal to get scratched this easy? I do work at a restaurant though and I'm using my hands all day so im definitely more prone to get scratched than someone who works in an office or something
what karats is it?  I wear 18k bracelets and an 18k watch from time to time and they get banged up a lot without even doing that much stuff.  matter fact I woulda just got a steel watch if I knew how banged up it would get.  

what karats is it?  I wear 18k bracelets and an 18k watch from time to time and they get banged up a lot without even doing that much stuff.  matter fact I woulda just got a steel watch if I knew how banged up it would get.  

14kt. I'm not surprised though I was expecting it to get scratched just not right away

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom