**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Rey just posted on IG two 18k big Cubans. I'm wondering if those are the Cubans the guy here was getting at around 920 grams total

Any recommendation on a thin rolo chain maker in 18k? Maybe 1.5-2 mm 20inches. I heard about sarraf, but never ordered from them before.
I think you can get that size anywhere. I might be going thru sarraf myself if I can't find a better price. Their prices seem good.

Last edited:
anybody in here tempted to get a moiss cuban choker?

Hey yall.

I'm completely new to Jewelry/Gold, so bare with me with these noob questions.

I did a lot of shopping around today in NYC Diamond District, and got quotes all over the place.. IDK whats a good deal, or what deal is too good to be true.

My boy recommended TraxNY so I went there first, and they had a very wide selection.

I am looking for (nothing to crazy, I want to be able to wear this daily)

1. Gold Franco, 2.5MM, 14K, 30 inch
2. Gold Franco, 2.5MM, 14K, 28 inch

How much should I be looking to pay? or any other recommendations?

Hey yall.

I did a lot of shopping around today in NYC Diamond District, and got quotes all over the place.. IDK whats a good deal, or what deal is too good to be true.

My boy recommended TraxNY so I went there first, and they had a very wide selection.

TraxNYC is legit. Get the weight and price. Under $40/ per gram is a good deal for a 14k Franco. 

Last edited:
Hey yall.

I found Avianne to have a way better price on francos, around $34/gram last time I checked but gold prices have gone up recently.

I found Avianne to have a way better price on francos, around $34/gram last time I checked but gold prices have gone up recently.

Thanks for your reply, I will check them out.. In fact, I found 2 chains I like there.. what resource do you to monitor the gold prices per gram? Is http://www.apmex.com/spotprices/gold-price accurate? Also, if the price per gram is currently around $43, how does Avianne afford to sell around $34?

Thanks for your reply, I will check them out.. In fact, I found 2 chains I like there.. what resource do you to monitor the gold prices per gram? Is http://www.apmex.com/spotprices/gold-price accurate? Also, if the price per gram is currently around $43, how does Avianne afford to sell around $34?

apmex shows the price per gram for 24k. Avianne is selling 14k for around $34ish.

You can just google 14k gold spot price and it will tell you that the current spot price for 14k is $25/gram.

that giant wing was [emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji] though

am i late on this?

son just took a dodo on my rinky dink angels, im tucked 24/7 b

:rofl:

boosie's chains went from 0 to [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

god damn... he must've seen his old chains were bleh when he came back.

u saw that big *** Byzantine chain sheesh!

Back
Top Bottom