**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Is there really much different between VS and SI? 

Like what size diamonds do they really have to be to notice a difference 

While looking at engagement rings and loose stones, i peeped a handful and you can see the difference when looking through the loupe. SI will most like have clouds that depending on how much may affect the sparkle. It'll still shine in that perfect light but depending on how cloudy it is the rock might look hazy.

Last edited:
12mm, 30". I rock XXL with a 18.5" neck so that's where that length falls on me
pimp.gif

That looks OG!!! 

One mans medicine is another mans poison.  I would never be able to rock a 12 mm, but you make it look good!!!

having had both I'd say yes. as far size they were the small ones you'd typically see in a full sized Jesus piece. they just hit harder and are more brighter/put off a better shine imo. to me it was very noticeable. i should have kept pics of my old stuff before i sold it to upgrade, but never was much of a picture taker back then.

While looking at engagement rings and loose stones, i peeped a handful and you can see the difference when looking through the loupe. SI will most like have clouds that depending on how much may affect the sparkle. It'll still shine in that perfect light but depending on how cloudy it is the rock might look hazy.
having had both I'd say yes. as far size they were the small ones you'd typically see in a full sized Jesus piece. they just hit harder and are more brighter/put off a better shine imo. to me it was very noticeable. i should have kept pics of my old stuff before i sold it to upgrade, but never was much of a picture taker back then.
Appreciate the info guys. I go to flawless so i always get vs since thats his standard. I was going to try and save a few bucks this time and go si, but guess ill just fork up the extra money and stay with vs

Video here about how high the markups for these jewelers are especially with the Big 4 of Cartier, Tiffanys, Harry Winston and Van Cleef Arpels.  I wonder what the markups for IF&CO, Jason of BH, Pristine, Jacob, Johnny Dang, King Johnny, Aviannes, Jimmy Boi, Shayan Afshar, Icebox, Laxrolex all are.

Video here about how high the markups for these jewelers are especially with the Big 4 of Cartier, Tiffanys, Harry Winston and Van Cleef Arpels.  I wonder what the markups for IF&CO, Jason of BH, Pristine, Jacob, Johnny Dang, King Johnny, Aviannes, Jimmy Boi, Shayan Afshar, Icebox, Laxrolex all are.

nothing new.

i beg to differ.

Cubans need a piece when thin MM numbers, up until at least 14mm.

my old 12mm didn't look like much to me after awhile with no piece.

U always reaching wit the big chains. They look hella wack. Nobody needs a brolic chain unless they're he-man.

Anything less than 14 mm needs a piece? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Sounds ridiculous.

First dude I've seen that actually posts the price on his Instagram. Maybe I'm just poorly informed but those prices seem crazy low.

Last edited:
Hmmmm his price does seems extremely low for what it is [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Lab made

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom