**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

at IF or do they have other shops?
If is located in slauson swap meet.
I reccomend visiting Sarah.com first to browse and get an idea of prices.
If you want a Cuban Rey's and daniel's are without a doubt anni Brainer to order from.

Quavo again

I never copped from either one but if I had a choice it would be reys. A lot of people here copped from them and had good things to say. Someone from here copped a cuban necklace from Daniels and it came all messed up I think he returned it and copped from reys lol

Y'all gotta remember the pieces the migo's get done go with their persona. It's all "trap" jewelry but very high quality.

Rey and Norma are nothing but great. I've copped several things from them for me and others and every single transaction has been extra easy. Plus I've held both a Rey Cuban and a Daniel one and when I tell you how straight and tight reys are, it's flawless.

My pops picked this Jade Buddha up for me when he was in Hong Kong. Think I'm going to throw a diamond bezel around it as well and switch it to rose gold

yeah thats awesome, only gripe about da ghostface Jesus piece is da fact that it isn't all da way solid for how big it is.

Someone please tell me if dude is legit :frown: :lol:
I been eying his rollies for almost 5 months now

Back
Top Bottom