**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Speaking of earrings , I ordered a couple moissanites. I'll give a review tomorrow of how they shine when I get it in the mail

thanks for the link! I was looking for moissanite earrings the past few days. Was a little cautious as he’s selling for 50% under what everyone else is selling. But he accepts returns..figured I’ll take a chance and see what’s up.

Been lurking this thread for a long time and always wanted to post . My little setup , Nothing too crazy.
109BF4A5-529F-4721-8F7B-4833CC0C6206.jpeg

thanks for the link! I was looking for moissanite earrings the past few days. Was a little cautious as he’s selling for 50% under what everyone else is selling. But he accepts returns..figured I’ll take a chance and see what’s up.

I should get it in the mail today , I ordered 2 for each ear. I am having a mid life crisis

I just received my chain from Daniels. Ordered on April 18th. They called me yesterday to confirm that it was done and overnight shipped it to me in Cali. Originally I went with a 6mm 22” necklace and a 8mm bracelet both in 14k but decided to just get a bigger necklace and save up for a bracelet in the future. This is what I ended up with
91CBE21C-1F6B-4EE1-92DC-D1C2BFE21994.jpeg

8mm 14k 22” necklace. just picked it up from the FedEx store and threw it on my work clothes. Love It. Haven’t had time to really inspect it but so far no complaints. I’ll take more pictures when I get off work but wanted to share my first photo with NT.

The good ol NLV jesus piece. Ben hyped that up for months and when it was done it was terrible. Call Ben what you want but he is a master marketer and story teller.

NLV, I believe that was his name had some chunky pieces back in the day. I want to say he was rocking a lot of solid, white gold pieces without diamonds. Maybe the NVL shield piece?

Yea that NLV shield was super brolic. I would say dude probably came up considering gold prices back then but IF probably taxed him to death. Also pretty sure the NLV Jesus was the only one ever sold. Benjamin hyped that piece like no other. I’ve been here too long

You can get a decent 1 cttw cert for 5k if you wait for a good sale, call your local Kay in a couple days and see when they are having their next VIP sale or 25-30% off bridal sale. 1 cttw Leo diamond is normally $8,400 so if you can get it for 30% off it brings it down to $5,880 before tax... guess that's still gonna be a stack over where you wanted to be but you could always do 12/mo no interest since you're putting dowqn way more than 20% anyway/ PM me and I can get you in touch with someone, all the manager are working from home right now anyway so my manager might be able to get you a sale price sooner rather than later considering I'm sure everyone is freaking out with us missing our 3rd biggest holiday of the year thanks to Corona.
Do not take this man's advice sending you to Kay Jewelers. They have the worst stones possible with clarity in the I1 and I2 range and color somewhere around the same in the I range. Even the Leo Diamonds are **** and way overpriced. If you are looking for a stone look at sites like Adiamor, Blue Nile, etc. They sell the stone alone or you can buy with a setting. I bought my wifes engagement ring from Adiamor, stone and setting separately 1.08 ct emerald cut, F color, VS1 Clarity for $4,000, the setting was .68 Cts for $2,000. I think going this route is your best option unless you have a hookup at an actual jewelry store not in a mall. PM me if you want and i can help you with what to look for on Adiamor.

He already said he was gonna do a trade up on Blue Nile. Also you are completely wrong, as there are plenty of VS+ clarity and colorless diamonds in both regular certified, Leo, and Tolkowsky cuts. Also how is Kay not an actual jewelry store... we're the biggest diamond retailer in all the US. Lol.

Any dents are bends in the chain or bracelet?
how long have u had it for?
asking since everyone on here says hollow is a big no no. But maybeu can shed sum light.
Both Chain and bracelet are fairly new . Got the chain in October and the bracelet last week have been wearing chain regularly sleeping with it and everything else haven’t noticed any dents or bends in any of the links. So far So good slowly stacking to go solid

He already said he was gonna do a trade up on Blue Nile. Also you are completely wrong, as there are plenty of VS+ clarity and colorless diamonds in both regular certified, Leo, and Tolkowsky cuts. Also how is Kay not an actual jewelry store... we're the biggest diamond retailer in all the US. Lol.
You are correct there are but Kay's damn sure doesn't carry them lol. I didn't say Kay's wasn't an actual jewelry store I was saying an actual jewelry store not in a mall. Not trying to **** on your employer just trying to educate the man.

you are wrong. I will be happy to post you some pics as soon as I get back to work as I know my store has a few in the safe rn...

I just received my chain from Daniels. Ordered on April 18th. They called me yesterday to confirm that it was done and overnight shipped it to me in Cali. Originally I went with a 6mm 22” necklace and a 8mm bracelet both in 14k but decided to just get a bigger necklace and save up for a bracelet in the future. This is what I ended up with
91CBE21C-1F6B-4EE1-92DC-D1C2BFE21994.jpeg

8mm 14k 22” necklace. just picked it up from the FedEx store and threw it on my work clothes. Love It. Haven’t had time to really inspect it but so far no complaints. I’ll take more pictures when I get off work but wanted to share my first photo with NT.
Dope. I got a 7mm from Rey’s. What’s the final weight of the chain ?

What’s going rate for 5-6m Miami Cuban. Probably 22”

seeing 2.1k for 5mm from most spots, wondering if I can do better?

Back
Top Bottom