**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Popular jewelry on Canal dt tried charging me 58 a gram for 14k when at the time it was 30. I laughed and left.

I remember almost 10 years ago , I took a 14k 185 gram Cuban to a We buy gold spot . They told me he can give me $2200. I shook my head and said I would just keep it . The guy had the nerve to act stunned I didn't go for his BS offer .

I remember almost 10 years ago , I took a 14k 185 gram Cuban to a We buy gold spot . They told me he can give me $2200. I shook my head and said I would just keep it . The guy had the nerve to act stunned I didn't go for his BS offer .
Lmao like you had the audacity to get the best price for your gold the nerve of you lol. SMH some of these jewelers be on that Nigerian scam.

Lol nah I meant grizzy = gram

Their quotes are based on the current price of gold, which is in constant fluctuation.
Lmao my bad I had just woke up 😅

Gotcha. Ima sell my boy my 7MM Cuban I got from Stacks for $4k and get that 9MM. And ima get a 4mm rope, he has a 26” rn but I only want a 20”, he’s tryna tell me to get it and cut it, but I’m like just make me one my length, I don’t want to pay for a piece of gold I’m not gonna use lol.

96675C8B-78FD-4139-9615-666F7492686A.jpeg

Current collection, been a lurker on here for years. Old heads will probably recognize the bracelet from:
5AD4C85C-2A34-4F92-BDF4-2A61D919CF21.jpeg
5928DEC0-9D7E-4C04-A95A-E7A4CEF80A0E.jpeg

Hey guys , what's the worst a jeweler ever tried to play you ?

I need stories .
Asked a local jeweler here that deals with celebs and rappers and **** for a quote. He quoted like 98CAD/g i laughed and hung up.

Mans are gassed and think we are stupid.

Hey guys , what's the worst a jeweler ever tried to play you ?

I need stories .

I dm'd Ben on here and asked about a custom piece. I dont remember what he quoted me but we all know he was finessin lol
Wish I had the dm but it was on the old platform.

Hit the local jewelry guy thats built his brand recenty out here over the past decade or so, mostly with local Broncos/Nuggets players.. Just to see how much difference in price he would be vs Leons, who I already scooped from

He wanted $60/gram...

I dm'd Ben on here and asked about a custom piece. I dont remember what he quoted me but we all know he was finessin lol
Wish I had the dm but it was on the old platform.

Hit the local jewelry guy thats built his brand recenty out here over the past decade or so, mostly with local Broncos/Nuggets players.. Just to see how much difference in price he would be vs Leons, who I already scooped from

He wanted $60/gram...
Can’t buy jewelry from Twitter honeys lol

where’d you get the memorial pendant at?
From a trash jeweler that I wouldn't recommend...

Diamonds do the macarena n all that but communication/customer service was horrible. He put his logo big as **** on the back when he suppose to wait for me to tell him what I wanted on the back. I didn't want his logo on the back at all so he removed it but now there's a noticeable dent where the logo was. Was suppose to take 3-4 weeks, took 2 months. And there a defect he blames on the guy who sets the picture.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom