**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Never buy rolies new.. they lose value as soon as u put it on. U can find used like new for $7000 and under. I kno it's too late now but for future purchases
Not actually true and I go by what you said but most rolex sport models have risen in price and go for more used than brand new due to no stores having stock, and the waiting list is crazy!

C3657405-61E7-4A80-B365-5E000EB8A3B6.jpeg
58DF4CE6-543B-4D10-AEF9-5C17A9AA5970.jpeg

Copped a safe today.
fits my important papers and my hand gun. It’s water proof and fire proof. It also has a indoor light to. Now I don’t have to sleep the with it under my pillow :lol: j/p
had a bad experience recently with a supposed friend possibly stealing my small if&co cross and chain. I don’t really want to go into it but here da cliffertons:
Had a couple take turns staying at da crib due to domestic fighting.
chain turns up missing.
can’t officially blame him because of no evidence.
Ima dummy.

Last edited:

Copped a safe today.
fits my important papers and my hand gun. It’s water proof and fire proof. Now I don’t have to sleep the with it under my pillow :lol: j/p
had a bad experience recently with a supposed friend possibly stealing my small if&co cross and chain. I don’t really want to go into it but here da cliffertons:
chain turns up missing.
Ima dummy.
You in Cali bro I can’t remember lol

Copped a safe today.
fits my important papers and my hand gun. It’s water proof and fire proof. Now I don’t have to sleep the with it under my pillow :lol: j/p
chain turns up missing.
Ima dummy.

You don't have to ask him. Your gun can ask him

Never buy rolies new.. they lose value as soon as u put it on. U can find used like new for $7000 and under. I kno it's too late now but for future purchases
Cap. IF you can get a Rolex new, you can easily make money. Especially if you get a new Hulk or Smurf, you can make crazy money. IYKYK & you clearly don’t. Respectfully.

Was going to get a Cuban but dudes were playing around with prices way too much for my liking.

went and bought a brand new day just for my 30th birthday last week for my first watch purchase. Looking to get a gold sky dweller next.
101F65B3-4F19-4FAB-8A05-034ED58A7315.png
5B9B50F9-1BDB-414A-8F70-160B67F1BC70.jpeg
090C5F84-B982-46EB-AB97-85EAA0014042.jpeg
Where did you go? Here in Miami two stores I went to couple weeks ago we’re home dry. Did they have any sport watches in stock?

Rolex>>>a Cuban 😏

Last edited:

Copped a safe today.
fits my important papers and my hand gun. It’s water proof and fire proof. It also has a indoor light to. Now I don’t have to sleep the with it under my pillow :lol: j/p
chain turns up missing.
Ima dummy.

Nah fam, you gotta run down on homie. He ain't your mans anyway if he stealing from you. Your chain ain't got legs, so someone knows something.

Gold at $55
Looks like there is lots of room for the price of gold to come down still. In my amateur opinion gold has been in a steady downtrend since July 2020 and could be headed to the $1500 high $1400 range or even lower unless a major financial emergency or war were to break out. I don’t see the harm in waiting this out a bit longer even though every jeweller is acting like the price is about to skyrocket.

Nah fam, you gotta run down on homie. He ain't your mans anyway if he stealing from you. Your chain ain't got legs, so someone knows something.
I was gonna lay hands on him for a sec then I don’t have family around to watch my daughter since I’m a stay at home dad. So I can’t be about that life then my baby end up in foster care over a $3,500.00 chain. Plus I just spent 12k on a new lawyer. So I really just hope it pops up. Which I doubt.
really messed up cuz my wife was getting ready to deploy n I’m wasting my time helping a supposed friend and his son.
I justgot a lot going on and I definitely didn’t need this but ima just take this as a messed up lesson. 😂
And Ima say it again I’m big dummy.

CLIFFS:
Whines and whines
Not about that life
Ima big dummy
tl;dnr

I was gonna lay hands on him for a sec then I don’t have family around to watch my daughter since I’m a stay at home dad. So I can’t be about that life then my baby end up in foster care over a $3,500.00 chain. Plus I just spent 12k on a new lawyer. So I really just hope it pops up. Which I doubt.
really messed up cuz my wife was getting ready to deploy n I’m wasting my time helping a supposed friend and his son.
I justgot a lot going on and I definitely didn’t need this but ima just take this as a messed up lesson. 😂
And Ima say it again I’m big dummy.

CLIFFS:
Whines and whines
Not about that life
Ima big dummy
tl;dnr

sucks to hear that bro, i get you was tryna help a "homie"

but this is why i dont let mfers in my house

giphy.gif

Gold going one way high end watches going the other - no watch expert but that's a Datejust no day btw...was told they weren't making that dial anymore also

Was it readily available at an AD? What state if you don't mind...Rolex cases around here have cobwebs in them except for some random ladies pieces or a random 36mm dayjust…crazy what's going on right now! All I want is a Cermit at retail!
Same around here. I’m in the market myself(for a skydweller oddly enough) and my local AD only has this Air King on stock. The rest is big dry. I’m sick! I’ve been lurking Chrono24 heavy to find my right one.

Yup and that DateJust

Is there really a gold shortage or these shops aint wanting to keep up with the gold deflation and keeping prices set higher?

Back
Top Bottom