**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

D4A7B01E-E499-467A-A51E-39DBB96484BE.jpeg

Stackscustom piece. Wanna upgrade the rope. Was thinking 5mm/6mm, keep 24” or 22” like my Cuban? Suggestions

That’s what I had plan and discussed with the guy but unfortunately still ain’t big enough. Would have to force one edge of the lock and ain’t tryna scratch up my Cuban
Damn. How many mm is your cuban and whats the size of the bale on your pendant? Ive been considering getting a 7mm but i have a feeling thats too wide to fit through the bale of my pendant.

Damn. How many mm is your cuban and whats the size of the bale on your pendant? Ive been considering getting a 7mm but i have a feeling thats too wide to fit through the bale of my pendant.

idk really I told cmg 12.5mm 22” 250 grams it turned out to be 276.8 so I’m guessing 12.5-13mm

Damn should’ve never tried on a 7mm. It’s nice but wasn’t planning on spending that kinda money. I 6mm/5mm was really what I was looking into. 5mm price point was very doable while 6mm I’d have to hold off a lil bit. Would’ve used that stimulus to get that out the way. Plus want this one to be more every day.

Back
Top Bottom