**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

H&M stepping up there fewelry game.. got me wanting to buy some plastic **** to wrap around my neck. although i’d like a little space between chains the layering of this combo is well done. which one of yall in here is doing RnD for this company?

D9355900-6964-473F-8FCC-39A7DA7FE034.png

I honestly don’t mean to spam I just figure you guys would like the process pictures. It’s all love
It’s all good. we definitely appreciated the piece it was just the detox rollout lol. If you would’ve quickstriked it you would’ve killed it lol
nah but I could see this latest one getting popular and letting the Tito become more attainable and be the staple it is.

don’t take this the wrong way but I’m pretty sure someone who has a mental disability is not spending that type of money on a 200 g 24 karat chain

Yeah your right people Shouldn’t speak that way in business but most jewelers are scumbags to start with
the jeweler don’t care
They only care about one thing
MONEY not feelings

If someone is spending $5k+ they better act like they care.
Buying jewelry isn’t like buying a bag of chips. There’s emotional ties behind it. A celebration, another step in life, a gift for a loved one.
I want to know I’m being taken care of if I’m dropping that type of money. I find it corny that they air out their business to the world.

H&M stepping up there fewelry game.. got me wanting to buy some plastic **** to wrap around my neck. although i’d like a little space between chains the layering of this combo is well done. which one of yall in here is doing RnD for this company?

D9355900-6964-473F-8FCC-39A7DA7FE034.png

Nah bro, lets stop the convo right here lol

I don't knock people for wearing fake nonsense, but thats their own life choice.

I could never rock something fake and feel like I'm doing it, cause I honestly wear jewelry for me. Rather just not wear anything.

Plus a loose cuban with the lobster lock? 100% fake ish bro, be real, spot that from a mile away

Nah bro, lets stop the convo right here lol

I don't knock people for wearing fake nonsense, but thats their own life choice.

I could never rock something fake and feel like I'm doing it, cause I honestly wear jewelry for me. Rather just not wear anything.

Plus a loose cuban with the lobster lock? 100% fake ish bro, be real, spot that from a mile away

definitely was a tongue and cheek comment. i’ll leave the play jewelry for others but i was more so commenting on the combination of chains being solid.

Back
Top Bottom