**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

db2257fb58a9e13f5209dabd831808d7cf6ef2d.gif

Who's that for?

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Took the L goin the cheap route n coppin one of the ebay Jesus pieces. This the pic off the auction.

The piece actually looked just like the pic. It was the correct size and the black finish looked real nice. My only gripe was the homemade bead chain. It was just beads threaded thru plastic string held 2gether by a metal clasp at the back. After 2 DAYS it started to crack and chip in some places. Mostly the thorns. No biggie i thought, i'll just get it powdercoated. Then 2 days later the bead chain BROKE and this is what im left with SMH!

pm me the seller!

this dude Tyga is killing it with the creativity in his jewelry

i wouldnt rock but its nice to look at
pimp.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
@ the Jordan piece too

I aint really feeling the whole herringbone chains, only person that look cool with it was 2pac imo

Those chains are so flimsy and bend/can break easily

how you a grown !*% man talkin bout "CDPs put a hole in my pocket...." like you aint got the OGs in that P.O. box of an appartment....

Quick question......was thinkin bout pickin up a new chain.....prob cuban......someone said a decent one would run 2 - 2.5.....is that true?

Back
Top Bottom