**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Dapper Dan? dude from NY?
51645365yp5.jpg

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

So my little cousin wants a Breitling and I dont want to get ripped off, so anyone know whats the most inexpensive model and whats the cheapest he cant get on for?

Super Avenger. Most bang for the buck. 4 grand and under. Holler at Lax, Ebay or authenticwatches.com

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

51645365yp5.jpg
smh.gif

Proof that you can't buy style...tacky %#&@*
? fake...could be considered that
but style is still hot tho...
grin.gif
eyes.gif

and obviously paying respect to the past...

the G-unit ones look nice too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

So my little cousin wants a Breitling and I dont want to get ripped off, so anyone know whats the most inexpensive model and whats the cheapest he cant get on for?

Super Avenger. Most bang for the buck. 4 grand and under. Holler at Lax, Ebay or authenticwatches.com
They have small Breitlings for like a Grand

Originally Posted by Rjwco

so a custom gucci jacket would that make it fake?and whos dapper dan

Would it be "fake" I guess so because the jacket didn't come from a Gucci retail outlet but story has it that Dapper Dan uses real Gucci materialto create jackets, suits, etc.

Dapper Dan use to hook up the old rap artist such as Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane, etc. Do a quick wikipedia search to get the gist of who Dapper Dan is.

Originally Posted by RedMan

My guess is the the Gucci jacket is made by Dapper Dan but I don't know if he still makes jackets.
I'm pretty sure that he retired a long time ago; someone from NY should be able to verify this.

Since there was a heated discussion about watches, I was wonderin what people here think-are Cartier watches still well respected? I really don't know thefirst thing about watch movements but I remember hearing something years back about Cartier having some of parts for some of their watches assembled somewherein Asia or something like that, some people were mad. I don't think that it had anything to do with movements but I really don't remember too well. I'm sure this has already been covered before, so, my bad but I would like to see what the consensus is now.

thanks for the info I honestly like the jacket fake or not so Im going to look into it....

fab back to the jacob jesus, his ap is crazy. As far as those gucci jackets, the hip hop community has been known for wearing "custom" clothing (likeAF1 with burberry pattern, we all know that burberry doesn't make that). I mean I got nothing against them wearing it, but if I had a choice, i'drather cop the official gear. For instance you can compare Birdman and Fabolous gear to what you can find at gucci.com/neiman/saks/barneys etc. and then youwatch some videos and know that gucci doesn't make half the stuff they wear, especially some rapper's gucci shoes smh

cartier_love_575.jpg

Ive been around these jewelry threads for a while, no one seems to like cartier jewelry? I think that cartier bracelet and pasha is plain simple and classy

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

51645365yp5.jpg
he actually wore this same jacket during the jay-z/r.kelly concert a few years ago in greensboro...i would assume he was showing respect with therope chain and all but i dont remember it being any special occasion the night of the show

Hov' is OBVIOUSLY Paying homage to the 80's Era.....Dookie Rope, Cazal Glasses, "Dapper Dan" Gucci attire......"Wear a G' on mychest, I dont need Dapper Dan"-You Dont Know

Busta is just paying homage to Being Corny.....

Back
Top Bottom