The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Are these TTS and comfortable ?

TTS, but the first 5 wearings (I wore them at work so over 10 hours on my feet) they felt too tight after certain hours.
But once the flyweave adapted my foot they are super comfortable, no matter for Casual or on court.

Last edited:
For the record is the colorway for the upcoming BT white, black and max orange or white, black and varsity red? Several websites list both colorways.

Played in my SJs, traction was perfect for me. Didnt slip even once. A bit wobbly at first then I got used to the feeling. And it was on 2 separate indoor courts. Granted everytime I went out of bounds (tiled area) to pick up the ball the shoe started sliding as if there's no traction at all. Cushioning was also very on par with the KD9 IMO.

For the record is the colorway for the upcoming BT white, black and max orange or white, black and varsity red? Several websites list both colorways.
It is officially called "max orange," but it apparently looks more like a red/orange in person.

Anyone know how to remove glue stains without damaging the upper? I just noticed one on the forefoot area. Damn didnt notice it way before hand.

Any body ever address why Russ's 31s have different soles? They look like the sole of the 30s.

The pe's of this shoe are so fire to me. The color fades have been lit af.

I really want those supernova's. but for the disco. May end up just coppin retail, but hopefully I'll see them for cheaper. Outside of the Banned 1s, it doesnt seem like 31s are sellin too crazy, they're sitting in most places, which is great because I really dig them and the easier to acquire pairs, the better.

i'm waiting for jb to drop some really crazy joints. SN's have been the wildest pair so far, and even they're pretty tame.

Just bit the bullet and got the space jams. Hell for $116 they were hard to pass up.

If I didn't score the N7's I woulda been all over those SJ's for $116. I just got too many shoes right now to double up on any one model.

Note to self...do not buy from a 25% of Nike clearance until the final day. I wasn't gonna buy anything this time around but those additional price drops forced a brotha's hands on some workout gear and other things I had talked myself out of.

I have a reservation for the Black Toes for the weekend....I currently ball in XXXs.

Anyone in here ball in both XXX and XXXIs and can tell me what you like/dislike on the two?

Saw the Georgetown 31 PE's last night at the Providence game. That tonal grey is clean.

Just for fun: will somebody please Photoshop the black toes with a red leather panel on the back - as opposed to where the release has white.

Back
Top Bottom