The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Really? I actually find the top of the 31s relatively slim and sleek, it doesn't look bulky at all. I don't need NT denim to actually tuck the shoe underneath the jeans.

rfx45 rfx45 in my opinion just a little bulkier than I would of hoped. But overall I really like the Jordan 31 mids. I just think the Lows have really great potential,that is if they don't mess up the color blocking LOL

laugh.gif
was just going to post this: http://sneakernews.com/2017/01/05/air-jordan-31-low/
http://www.collectivekicks.com/2017/01/first-look-at-air-jordan-31-lows/ 

I gave credit where credit was due 
tongue.gif

Just checked my Nike+ app and they reserved a "Black Toe" for me.  I am not in for it since I just bought the Space Jams and Shattered Backboards yesterday, but check your apps if you are in the market for them.

Man these lows are nuts im hoping we get a black upper white midsole and a red bottom. The color combos they could do on this low *** I can't wait

Last edited:

A really good look at the Christmas Day PEs that are inspired by the white/red XIIIs. Love the hologram on the tongue. Really wish these released, as the white/red XIIIs are what got me into Jordans to begin with.
Too ill.

Seeing Jimmy in those SJs XXX1s really made me happy to have em. They look really clean on court. I've tried to wear casually but I'm not sure I can pull it off.

Black toes are :pimp:

Kinda mad I didn't pull the trigger on the SJ but I prob won't be playin ball anytime soon.

I got my Cyber Monday Black Cats in from StockX yesterday. I didn't love them in pictures, but they are incredible in person. The quality of them is amazing. Really glad I was able to buy them. I own all 11 released pairs now.

Just checked my Nike+ app and they reserved a "Black Toe" for me.  I am not in for it since I just bought the Space Jams and Shattered Backboards yesterday, but check your apps if you are in the market for them.

I got that too but I passed.

I have the Space Jams and will buy one other colorway and I'll be good with these.

As for the aforementioned posts about the Red Christmas Day PE's, I also feel they are the best colorway of the whole series.
If I had those PE's and the Space Jams it would be Good Night Irene.

Last edited:
Thinking on doubling up on the breds and blacking out the jumpman .. anyone have a pic of the bred with jumpman blacked out?

Blacking out the jumpman is a must if I ever get fine prints. I would love to white out the jumpman on my N7s but that seems riskier to me. If anyone knows how to do it DM me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom